Chapter 85

Fu Hanyun did go? Come?

Their steps are very steady, and there is no difference from usual.

But the closer he got, the more the heat on Wan Baiqing's face caused by the alcohol dissipated, until he felt cold hands and feet.

Fu Hanyun was wearing a black windbreaker, but his eyes were far darker than the windbreaker on his body. When he looked at people, he was deep and cold, without any waves.

He came to the table in silence, paused slightly, and seemed to be condescendingly looking down at Wan Baiqing.

Wan Baiqing is not sure...

Because they already drooped their eyes with a guilty conscience, their hearts were beating uncontrollably, and even their palms were soaked with a thin layer of sweat.

In the silence, Fu Hanyun sat down directly opposite him.

"Wan Baiqing." They called out their names.

Wan Baiqing had no choice but to suppress his guilty conscience and raise his face: "Brother."

He panickedly grabbed the wine bottle and poured wine for Fu Hanyun, knowing very well in his heart that Fu Hanyun should already know what happened today?

They didn't think they would be exposed so soon.

Moreover, Fu Hanyun's actions were beyond their and Lin Jingya's expectations. They didn't go to see Lin Jingya directly as they had imagined, but instead came to see themselves first.

With sweaty palms, he couldn't hold the bottle firmly, and the caramel-colored dark liquor spilled out.

Fu Hanyun raised his hand to stop? He? The movement of pouring wine.

"Sorry, I don't drink this kind of wine," he said softly, "I'm coming over, do you have something to say? If you want to say something, then leave."

Wan Baiqing's movements paused, and then he lowered his hands in shock.

In fact, it has been many years since Fu Hanyun didn't take the initiative to talk to him.

Obviously it wasn't like this when I was young.

When he was young, even if he was indifferent, when he and Fu Cong encountered difficulties, he would silently lend a helping hand.

Although he doesn't talk much, he occasionally says a few words.

Even? It's reprimand.

But later, for some unknown reason, he suddenly began to avoid him.

Never take the initiative to talk to them, habitually turn a blind eye to them.

Cruel and indifferent.

And later on, after they moved out of the old house of Fu's family, it was difficult for them to even see them.

...

They once suspected that it was because of their parents and aunts and uncles that they treated themselves like this.

But it was later discovered that it was not.

Because they only treat him like this, and treat Fu Cong the same as when he was a child, or even better, even most of Fu Cong's pocket money is given by him, the older brother.

After so many years, today is the first time they have taken the initiative to find them, but every word they say is extremely cruel to them.

"My partner is Jian Xia, you guessed it right." He said.