Chapter 115

A few people in the car thought they were lucky enough to be able to capture the scene of Jian Xia and her "lover" "returning to the love nest together".

It's just that the car is getting more and more wrong.

When they followed to the suburbs, the paparazzi thought they must be driving into some high-end villa area.

But then, the buildings outside gradually became sparse, and even the cars on the road began to decrease.

"Where are they going?" The photographer held the camera and stretched his neck to look out.

Once there were fewer cars on the road, they could no longer follow as closely as before. In order not to be discovered, they could only stay far behind.

"This posture is not good. You can't shoot anything at this distance." The photographer looked out through the lens.

"First? Talk to me later." The driver bit his cigarette and frowned slightly, "However, the kiss photo in the garage is actually enough."

But in fact, who would think that there is too much material in the photo?

Even if they sell for money, the price of ten sheets and one sheet is very different.

Now that they managed to keep up, no matter where they go, they are destined to follow closely tonight.

The car went farther and farther, and several people followed for more than an hour.

Just when everyone was getting more and more confused, the white SUV in front finally turned a corner and entered a village.

The driver speeded up and chased after it. After turning in, he found that the white SUV had parked in an open space, and the two had already got out of the car.

Looking from a distance, the land looks like a small vegetable garden allocated by someone, but it is winter now, and the garden is barren, only the tall and bare poplar trees around it glow slightly white under the moonlight.

Probably because the moonlight tonight is so beautiful, the sky full of stars is brighter than that in the city? The two of them got excited and decided to get out of the car to admire the moon.

It was as if even God was helping them, and several people looked at each other excitedly.

The driver hurriedly parked the car in the shadows around the corner, and at first glance it looked like one of the random parked cars in the village.

As soon as they came to a stop, they saw the white SUV that sent the two of them turn around and return on the same road. Did they know? The two should have arrived at their destination.

It's a pity that even if they reached their destination, they couldn't help but get closer.

The village is so quiet, so quiet that even a little movement is enough to attract people's attention. They had to hide in the corner of the villager's courtyard from a long distance away and click the shutter.

Until now, when the two got out of the car, the paparazzi finally saw clearly that the person who was always sitting in the car was so tall, more than half a head taller than Jian Xia at 181.

At this moment, the two are standing side by side, slightly looking up at the stars and moon in the sky, the tall one is still unfolding his coat, and wrapping Jian Xia into his arms.

Accompanied by such a quiet and beautiful moonlight, even the well-informed paparazzi feel romantic.

Click, click, click...

"With this height," the paparazzi sitting in the back row exclaimed, "is it possible that it is Fan Ling?"

"Fan Ling's family conditions are so good, how could it be possible to live in the village?" the driver said while smoking.