Chapter 109

However, the lighting of the crossing is always adjusted just right, making people feel comfortable and relaxed.

No matter how busy or tired you are usually, as long as you sit here quietly for a while, and then drink two cups accompanied by soothing music, the fatigue on your body will dissipate.

In the dark corner, Fu Hanyun leaned against the depths of the seat and lowered his eyes slightly, his eyes fixed on the slightly swaying liquor in his hand.

He is actually a very contradictory person.

As the founder of Summer?Entertainment, even though he has?half quit the day-to-day operations of Summer?Entertainment recently, how can he say that, he is also a big crocodile in that circle who can mess with the situation at will. figure.

Such a person, in the eyes of anyone, is definitely a kind of person who is good at accepting, leading, and even discovering new things, and is definitely the kind of person who is the most flexible.

But Fu Hanyun is very stubborn and conservative in certain things.

For example, he doesn't like others to invade his territory, doesn't he like to move, and he can stay forever after finding a place? He is old, and he will definitely live forever if he finds a person...

Similarly, compared to the current position, he still prefers the position he had sat in before.

Just thinking that Wan Baiqing had already taken that seat, he suddenly lost interest.

"I said, why are you messing with that person surnamed Zhou?" Yao Junlai asked while pouring wine into the glass.

"What? No? Can you move?" Fu Hanyun raised his eyes.

"What can't you do?" Yao Junlai flattered with a PIAPIA sound, "I'm just curious, why is that kind of person worthy of your old man's own hands, and besides, it's a relationship that can't be beaten by eight poles at all. "

"Who is so so?" Xiao Wanli poked his head curiously.

"I'm not in a good mood, it looks disgusting." Fu Hanyun didn't want to talk deeply, so he spoke casually.

"Are you in a good mood?" Xiao Wanli doubted.

"Are you in a good mood?" Yao Jun came with a half-smile.

No? Hold back, Fu Hanyun was amused by the neat movements of the two.

"No? What." He stretched his body: "It's just that he doesn't look pleasing to the eye."

"This person is really? Yes? It's disgusting. He's a cancer in the industry. He has cooperated with Wan Baiqing's company many times, don't you know how many children he has made?" Yao Jun said, "Speaking of it, you can be regarded as ? Eliminated harm for the people."

Yao Junlai suddenly thought of something while talking.

"No? That's right," he suddenly raised his voice, "Is that sister-in-law's cousin? Did he also sign with Wan Baiqing's company? Shouldn't he be? Was he messed with by this person too? You Are you venting your anger on him?"

Fu Hanyun wasn't there at first? What's the matter, didn't you hear the words? He raised his eyes coldly, and Yao Junlai was so frightened that he leaned back.

"There must be something." Yao Junlai looked like a dog that smelled a bone, his eyes sparkled? He leaned closer again, "Is it related to sister-in-law?"

To deal with Zhou Fugui, Fu Hanyun did not use the power of the Fu family, but used the resources of summer entertainment.

He can hide this matter from others, but if Yao Jun came to think about it? Check along the lines, he must be able to find out some clues.