Chapter 102

Jian Xia was eavesdropping with his ears pricked up? Hearing the movement here, he quietly glanced sideways? Come over, and his gaze met? Fu Hanyun's eyes.

Fu Hanyun's eyes were dark, which inexplicably made him feel guilty.

Jian Xia coughed, and turned her eyes away again.

"Is this necessary?" He heard Fu Hanyun ask.

"It is necessary, it is necessary, it is very necessary." Jian Xia whispered in her heart.

The scene just now was alright, but in the following scene, he is really not good in front of Fu Hanyun.

You will be distracted, and you will not be able to let go.

It's a pity that Zhou Changshan is particularly unprincipled in this regard.

After all, this scene is for summer entertainment, and the money is also paid by others. Isn't it because this scene is so important that Mr. Ren Xiaofu came to the scene to watch the filming today?

"All right." Zhou Changshan smiled.

Jian Xia: "..."

Jian Xia moved uncomfortably? She moved her body.

Probably because he was too involved in the drama just now, his eyes are still wet, his lips are rosy, and there is a strange and gorgeous feeling, which makes people unable to move their eyes away.

Fu Hanyun looked at him intently.

In fact, during the entire filming just now, he watched the monitor with Zhou Changshan the whole time.

Wan Quan brought Zhou Jin's fragility to the extreme, while Jian Xia vividly expressed Lian Chuan's aggression and playboy's flirtatiousness.

Such a face is full of hormones, no one can possibly refuse.

So Zhou Jin knew that he was chasing her with a playful mentality, but in the end she still had to compromise with him.

"The following is a long shot, let's try to take it once." Zhou Changshan held the clipboard and said, "No problem? No problem."

He is very relieved of the two actors, whether it is acting skills or professionalism, both of them can stand the test of the market and the audience.

"No problem?" Wan Quan said immediately.

Only this time, Jian Xia didn't speak for a long time.

Fu Hanyun leaned on the back of the chair and had a panoramic view of his movements and expressions.

"Forget it?" He said suddenly, "I'm going out to smoke a cigarette."

He got up, and the tall figure flashed past the light, turned around and walked out the door.

The drama is really nothing.

Jian Xia will be topless, but the camera will only shoot his profile. The most important thing is the overall atmosphere and movements.

But Wan Quan needs to expose a little more.

Even if he doesn't watch it, Fu Hanyun can still imagine the final effect of this shot.

After smoking a cigarette, there was still no movement inside. Fu Hanyun leaned on the corridor and knocked out another one, lowering his eyes to light it.

Nothing really, he thought again?

He kept the notebook for Jian Xia, and he had thought about this scene a long time ago, thought about how he would behave in front of the camera...