Chapter 57

N.U has its own studio, and although it occasionally cooperates with other well-known photographers in the fashion industry, most of the time it prefers to use its own photographer because of its understanding and expression of the brand.

Probably because Jian Xia is a newcomer, Chris, a photographer who has served in N.U for more than ten years, is in charge of shooting today.

As soon as Jian Xia entered the studio, she gave very pertinent and practical advice. In addition, Jian Xia has a very good figure and temperament. Why? The photos are beautiful, so the one-day shooting was very smooth.

But even so, everyone took a whole day of filming from morning till night to finish.

If there are no accidents, the endorsement will be officially announced before the Spring Festival, and Jian Xia's huge gg and promotional videos will quickly spread across most of the world.

Let more people see and recognize this handsome oriental face between teenagers and young people.

When I left the brightly lit studio on the first floor of N.U, the sky outside had already darkened.

Zhu Qian pulled out Jian Xia's cell phone from her bag, glanced at it and handed it over.

"There's a call," she said.

"It's Aunt Wu." Jian Xia glanced down, "I guess you are asking me something? It's time to go back to eat."

"Then I don't need to treat you." Zhu Qian smiled, "I thought I'd get such a big red envelope at the end of the year, so I wanted to treat you to a good meal."

Just two days before the endorsement fee arrived, Jian Xia sent Zhu Xi a huge bonus. Zhu Xi was so excited that she immediately bought a bag that she had wanted for a long time to reward herself.

"Next time I'll treat you and take you to Laian." Jian Xia looked at her with a smile, "Their desserts are very delicious."

Yesterday's desserts were still steaming when they arrived. There were not only durian mille-feuilles, but also chestnut crisps and plump daifuku. You could smell the sweetness through the paper box.

Although I tasted a little bit of everything, but considering today's shooting, Jian Xia didn't dare to eat more.

So much so that I woke up after sleeping and still recollecting it.

"His house?" Zhu Qian teased him, "Is it his house or? Your house, or yours?"

Jian Xia laughed, and raised her hand to touch her cheek.

Tomorrow? Tomorrow? The evening wind is quite cool, but his cheeks are still slightly hot.

"I won't tell you anymore." Jian Xia raised her foot to leave, "The car should be here too."

The shooting time is very flexible. In the morning? After Qi Ming sent him over, Jian Xia didn't let him wait here. At this moment, he and Zhu Qian happened to take a taxi back together.

"Hey," Zhu Qian caught up with her with a smile and said, "I won't tease you."

He asked again, "It's been more than a week since the Chinese New Year. Did you go back to the village for a few days before the year?"

"Not sure yet." Jian Xia hesitated and said.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Zhu Xi couldn't hold back, and teased with a smile, "it's really the water thrown by the married son."

Jian Xia: "..."

In fact, Fu Hanyun also mentioned this topic yesterday, what he meant was to bring Jian Wei and Jiang Fangrong to Guihu Garden to celebrate the New Year together.