Chapter 35

The living room on the second floor is not big, but the whole floor-to-ceiling windows are wiped spotless. Standing in front of the window, it seems like you can catch the snowflakes flying in the sky with your hands.

Crystal clear.

Reflecting the curling heat in the room, it seems that it will melt at any moment.

As a northern city, winter in Longcheng is indispensable almost every year. It snows, but if you count it carefully, this is really the first time that Fu Hanyun has looked at snow so seriously.

In the past, when walking in the wind and snow, his thoughts were always occupied by various business affairs, and his eyes seemed to never stay on these beautiful little things.

"Isn't it quite different?" Jian Xia tilted her head to look at him.

He had just helped Jian Wei make the sauce, and now, considering Fu Hanyun's "cleanliness obsession", he was carefully disinfecting the tableware with boiling water.

Worried about Fu Hanyun's sensitivity, Jian Xia sat there and even burned the tableware of Jiang Fangrong and Jian Wei?

The fragrant bottom of the pot had already started to foam, and Jian Wei started to put mutton into the pot.

Jian Xia handed the prepared sauce to Fu Hanyun: "Try my dad's cooking?"

The small bowl had just been scalded, and the temperature touched Fu Hanyun's palm calmly. He slightly tightened his hands holding the bowl, and nodded with a smile: "Okay."

The sliced meat was cut extremely thin, but it was already cooked in just a few seconds, dyeing the air with an aroma.

Jiang Fangrong specially prepared a pair of male chopsticks to put the continuous slices of meat into the bowl for Fu Hanyun.

"Xiaoyun, try it," she said with a smile, "The mutton here is wild black goat. Xia Xia has loved it since she was a child. In the past, every time I shabu-shabu at home, I would ask someone to buy it."

"Okay." Fu Hanyun smiled very shallowly, then looked up at Jiang Fangrong.

Probably the reason is also the mother, even though his mother's voice and smile have long been blurred, but Fu Hanyun still feels that Jiang Fangrong is very similar to his mother.

It's not about looks, but the kind of tenderness and tenderness, wishing to give all the good things to my own children, it's very, very similar.

He drooped his eyelashes slightly, quietly concealing the emotion in his eyes, lowered his head, and took a bite of the steaming mutton.

The meat is tender and luscious, and it is covered with thick tomato sauce. It is delicious even without dipping sauce.

"It's delicious." He said with a smile.

Jian Wei ordered some fish and seafood and went in again, thinking to himself, "Is Jiang Fangrong really treating this man as his son-in-law?"

Speaking of which, he was somewhat worried.

After all, apart from the time when the parents of the two families met, most of them met in the hospital.

I don't even know if people are picky eaters, what they like to eat, or if they have any taboos.

After all, Fu Hanyun is also a patient, and if he is a patient, he may have requirements for taboos.

But Jian Wei didn't know how to persuade Jiang Fangrong for a while, after all, it is mother's nature to love children.

Fortunately, Jian Xia smiled and opened her mouth: "Mom, you eat yours. It's not that Fu Hanyun doesn't have long hands, he can pinch by himself."

"This kid," Jiang Fangrong was amused by him, "how do you talk?"