Chapter 107

In the second half of the surveillance, did Jian Xia have the heart? After watching, the video just stopped at the part where Jian Lin was crying and begging for mercy.

His mood is complicated, sad, regretful, disappointed, unbelievable...

All kinds of emotions surged like a tide. Among them, there is no heartache alone.

Life taught Jian Lin a lesson, but the price paid for this lesson was too great and too cruel...

However, this is what Jian Lin deserves.

When he had the desire to harm others, he was already doomed. No matter what price he paid, it was all for himself.

"Let's go to the hospital." Jian Xia stood up and said softly, "Wait a minute? My parents will be here?"

"En." Fu Hanyun responded.

The corners of his lips were pursed straight, and under the slightly drooping eyelashes, people couldn't see the emotion in his eyes clearly.

Just as Jian Xia was going to hold his hand, she was caught off guard by his arms. .

Fu Hanyun was very strong, and hugged Jian Xia extremely tightly, making it difficult for Jian Xia to even breathe.

But Jian Xia didn't move.

He sank into his arms silently, and his eyes and sockets couldn't help feeling a little hot.

Tonight's Fu Hanyun made him feel strange? Silent, condensed, full of hostility...

No longer the gentle and calm of the past.

Let him realize? It turned out that someone as powerful as Fu Hanyun would also be afraid.

"It's all right." Jian Xia lay in Fu Hanyun's arms for a long time, and then she suppressed the soreness in her heart, and smiled lightly.

"This kind of thing must happen in the future? Tell me, you know?" Fu Hanyun's voice was slightly hoarse.

"Yes." Jian Xia immediately assured him, "I will tell you where to go and whom to meet."

Fu Hanyun didn't say anything, and hugged her for a long time before slowly relaxing her arms.

His face looked a little better, but only a little.

"I'm going to get a coat, you wait for me." Jian Xia stood on tiptoe and kissed Fu Hanyun's lips.

"Hmm." Fu Hanyun said, "I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Okay." Jian Xia responded, and ran out with a thump.

His footsteps sounded so real and vivid in the quiet space. Fu Hanyun listened carefully for a moment, then closed his eyes unconsciously, and took a long breath.

The night in spring was still very cold, Jian Xia took a windbreaker for herself, and at the same time, she also took one for Fu Hanyun.

When he went downstairs, he heard Fu Hanyun's voice faintly coming from downstairs, and his footsteps unconsciously became lighter.

Fu Hanyun's voice was cold and almost emotionless. Rather than talking on the phone, he was giving orders.

Even the usually pleasant, deep and melodious voice was tinged with an indescribable gloomy color.

It was Fu Hanyun who Jian Xia had never seen or heard of.

Maybe worried? Jian Xia came down, his words were very brief.

But with just a few words, Jian Xia knew that in a few days, the middle-aged man who appeared in the video with Jian Lin tonight? Will have nothing.

This made Jian Xia realize again? Fu Hanyun's power is so great.