Chapter 21

There was a moment of commotion outside, and Sun Qi and Teacher Ye Wen walked in together, followed by Zhou Li and his party.

So far, Hong Liu's leading actors are basically in place.

Wei Cheng walked beside Zhou Li, but unconsciously glanced at Jian Xia who was sitting on the side.

Jian Xia was looking down at her phone, with a very gentle smile on the corners of her brows and eyes.

Hearing the movement, he raised his eyes, then stood up humbly and politely: "Mr. Ye, Mr. Sun."

"Little Jane." Ye Wen laughed, "We are mother and child in the play."

"Then little Jane should be called mother." Sun Qi also smiled.

Their side was busy, Zhou Li and his party couldn't move forward, so they sat at the farthest distance from Jian Xia.

No one here is unaware of the entanglement between the three of them, but even if they gossip, everyone does not show the slightest strangeness, and the atmosphere is at least passable.

Qin Chunhe raised his wrist to check the time, and clapped his hands: "There are still a few minutes, let's start later."

Only have a few minutes left?

Seeing that Sun Qi and Ye Wen were gradually taking their seats, Wei Cheng suddenly stood up, and Zhou Li reached out to pull him but he couldn't.

Before most people noticed, he frowned and looked away in order not to make it look worse.

"Xia Xia," Wei Cheng walked directly in front of Jian Xia, "is it convenient for me to say a few words?"

"You still have the face to look for Jian Xia." Lin stood up lightly.

"It's none of your business, Lin Qing." Wei Cheng was completely annoyed.

"It's none of my business." Zhu Qian also stood up and said in a low voice, "Stop making trouble, Wei Cheng."

"Sister Qian." Wei Cheng choked up unknowingly, as if his heart was being pulled by something. "I just want to say a few words."

"What do you want to say?" Jian Xia stood up.

"Xia Xia." Lin Qing gently tugged on his sleeve.

"It's okay." Jian Xia said, "There are so many seniors here, it's impolite to argue over such a trivial matter."

He looked at Wei Cheng, and took two steps towards the corner of the exit: "Let's talk aside, we'll have no further entanglements after we finish talking."

There is a small screen at the entrance of the room, which happens to form a blind spot. Jian Xia led Wei Cheng to stand behind the screen.

"Xia Xia." Wei Cheng called Jian Xia's name with difficulty.

"Speak quickly if you have something to say," Jian Xia said calmly, "I don't have much time to spend with you."

"Xia Xia," Wei Cheng took a deep breath, and couldn't hold back the words on his heart, "I miss you so much."

Jian Xia froze for a moment, as if she couldn't believe it, but also seemed to be unbelievable.

After a while, he suddenly smiled: "You came to me just to talk about this?"

"Wei Cheng," he took a step forward, "Why are you so embarrassed, and how dare you say such a sentence? Because of whom did my family become what it is now? My mother almost died. Who is it because of? If not ..."

He pursed his lips and stopped forcibly, his amber eyes were extraordinarily bright and cold.

It looks like it is about to spew out fire, and it also looks like a sharp ice that can stab people to bruises all over their bodies.