Chapter 46

It has been more than a week since the audition, but there is no movement from the Demon Master.

This made Jian Xia have to doubt that her previous guess might have been too optimistic.

However, even if she desires this role very much in her heart, it is not difficult for Jian Xia to accept it.

After all, his competitors are too? Formidable, to have the opportunity to compete with them? For him, it is already something to be proud of.

Jian Xia's good news didn't come, but Zhang Weihao's good news arrived first.

Summer Entertainment's military-themed movie finally informed? He went to audition, and was selected by director Ma Xiaozheng on the spot.

It's not because of the rumors and halo that Fu Hanyun is very fond of Zhang Weihao on the Internet, but because Zhang Weihao is really suitable for the role of Qiu Yang in the movie.

Just like him as a rookie actor, Qiu Yang is also a new recruit.

Although he has gone through arduous training, this anti-terrorist operation is the first time that Qiu Yang has been on a mission with his companions.

Compared with veterans, he is inexperienced and impulsive, but he is equally brave.

Zhang Weihao's appearance is tall and handsome, with tough lines, and for a child of this age, the passion and impulsiveness can already be three or four points without acting, so the director specially tried the scene where Qiu Yang sacrificed at the end.

Although Zhang Weihao is tall and big, he is very soft-hearted. When the test was over, his eyes were red.

And it was precisely that spot of red that immediately hit the director Ma Xiaozheng.

Because of that red point, people suddenly remembered? Qiu Yang is not only a steel-like warrior, but in fact, he is only a nineteen-year-old child.

The scene of Qiu Yang's sacrifice is already very touching. If it continues to expand to this level, it will not only touch people's hearts, but will also touch people's hearts.

It will be released in cinemas at that time, with specific details and post-processing, probably no one can not be moved.

This also means that although this character is only a male number four, there is a high chance that he will truly "live".

Coming out of the crew, Zhang Weihao's eyes were still red, but he immediately reported the good news to everyone in the dormitory group, and shouted for a treat.

It just so happened that the crew of "Counter Attack" had been catching up with Zhou Kun's drama recently. At that time, Bian Xingchen came back, and Jian Xia also had a day without night scenes. After finishing the afternoon filming, he went back to school to celebrate for Zhang Weihao.

Zhang Weihao set the location in northern Xinjiang, and when Jian Xia arrived, it was just in time for the restaurant to serve the food.

"Xia Xia." As soon as Jian Xia entered the door, Lin Qing immediately started to play, "Why are you so slow, I was about to call you just now."

"Isn't it difficult for me to take a taxi?" Outside? It was very cold, Jian Xia raised her hands and rubbed her cool cheeks while taking off her woolen cap.

"Congratulations, Brother Hao." He said with a smile.

"It's just luck." Zhang Weihao scratched his head in embarrassment, "If I didn't visit the class for you that day, I wouldn't have met Mr. Fu, and naturally I wouldn't have this opportunity. Xia Xia is my big brother." My lord."