Chapter 130

"In short, the rainy season is very difficult." Fu Hanyun's college classmate, Jiang Yu from the south of the Yangtze River, finally concluded after a long speech.

In the first ten days of June, when the holiday was approaching, there was light rain pattering outside the window, and the sky was dark and gloomy, as if it had been stained with a layer of ink.

During dinner time, there were few people in the library. Fu Hanyun sat by the window and looked out, waiting for Uncle Wang to pick him up.

Another summer is coming, time flies so fast.

Probably because of the lack of rain throughout the winter and spring, Fu Hanyun occasionally forgot to pay attention to the weather forecast recently.

In fact, the weather was fine when we went out early in the morning, and the sun was shining brightly, illuminating the spotless mahogany floors of the old house.

When I was about to go out after breakfast, it happened that the old man came back.

This trip abroad should be very smooth, the old man is in a good mood, and whenever he sees him, he insists on pulling him for a drink.

The wine, the alcohol content is very low, Fu Hanyun only took a sip.

But he has always had a good habit, even if he only has a sip of wine, he can't drive, so it was Uncle Wang who drove him over in the morning.

Having been a classmate for nearly a year, Jiang Yu knew that Fu Hanyun's personality had always been cold, so he didn't expect him to respond to his words.

But unexpectedly, this time Fu Hanyun turned his head slightly to look at him, and responded softly, "Yes."

"What?" Jiang Yu didn't hear clearly.

The window of the library was open, and the sound of rain ticking suppressed Fu Hanyun's low voice.

But he only responded with that sentence, and then turned his gaze to the continuous rain outside the window.

Quiet, silent, thoughtful, at first glance, there is not much difference from usual, but from Jiang Yu's perspective, the line drawn by his jaw is particularly sharp.

Although he lives in the north of the Yangtze River, Fu Hanyun still knows the word "Plum Rainy Season".

It gets its name because it roughly coincides with the ripening season of plums.

The name sounds good, but it is synonymous with hot and humid.

The high temperature is accompanied by continuous rain, and the sweltering heat makes people breathless. The three words "plum rain season" always remind Fu Hanyun of darkness, gloom, depression and loneliness...

Like his life after the age of five.

It's just that the rainy season will always pass, and then there will be a bright and dazzling sun appearing in the sky, illuminating the gloomy sky.

But his life was not.

Those gloomy and gloomy seem to never see the end.

After the age of five, he seemed to have fallen into an endless, never-ending "rainy season."

All those who fall into the rainy season, they will find companions in reality, they can complain about the terrible weather, they can comfort each other, and they can bask in the quilt if they persist.

But in Fu Hanyun's life, no one could empathize with him, and no one could confide in him. In some respects, he locked himself in a very closed space, and no one could peek at him, not even Mr. Fu.