Chapter 124

In early June, "Killer" was officially wrapped.

Prior to this, the other actors in the group had been filmed one after another, and there were only two leading actors, Jian Xia and Zhang Lai, left on the set. The contrast between "Young Master" and "Killer" was extremely sharp?

But as the last scene ended, there was no boundary between them, and Jian Xia and Zhang Lai hugged each other tightly.

And the photographer, field recorder, and other crew members also put down the tools in their hands, and there was a deafening cheer at the scene.

Producer Zhang Ping's eyes were slightly red, and he recorded this exciting moment with his mobile phone, and shared everyone's joy with everyone through social platforms.

"Xia Xia." See? Everyone's mood eased a little. Sun Peipei came over and whispered, "Boss Xiao Fu is here."

"Ah?" Subconsciously, Jian Xia raised her eyes and looked out.

Their last scene was filmed in a temporary warehouse set up on the set, which was not clean and littered with debris.

And? At this moment, Fu Hanyun was standing at the door of the warehouse and looking at him with a smile.

The sunlight outside the door shone in and shrouded the surroundings, making his figure tall and slender.

Letting go of Zhang Lai, Jian Xia walked over quickly.

"Why are you here?" He asked, unable to hide the joy in his eyes, "Why not? Say something?"

Thinking that he was a little obsessed with cleanliness, Jian Xia pulled him out of the door.

"No? Is it today's finale?" Fu Hanyun said, raising his hand to wipe off the thin sweat on Jian Xia's forehead, "Of course I will come to pick you up if you are finalized."

Jian Xia's eyes curled up, and she pursed her lips slightly, couldn't she? She couldn't help but think that Fu Hanyun also came to pick her up when other movies were finished.

However, it was sneaky at that time, but now it is open and aboveboard.

Within two sentences, other people in the group had also noticed them.

Song Yunhe and Zhang Ping even looked at each other, and hurriedly greeted them.

"Little Boss Fu," Song Yunhe stretched out his hand enthusiastically, "It's the first time we meet, please take care of me."

Although they lived in the same hotel together, Fu Hanyun spent most of the night? In the past few months, we really haven't met much.

"Hello, Director Song," Fu Hanyun didn't put on airs at all. He smiled and stretched out his hand to shake with Song Yunhe, "Thank you and the rest of the team for taking care of Jian Xia."

"It should be." Song Yunhe said, "Jian Xia is so outstanding, it is our honor to be able to follow? Our book?."

Hearing this, Jian Xia also smiled: "Director, you are welcome."

"I read on the Internet and said, Jian Xia's lower part? The play is going to cooperate with Summer Entertainment again?" Zhang Ping also said with a smile, "When will we have the opportunity to cooperate with Summer Entertainment again?"

Around the Mid-Autumn Festival, Summer Entertainment will launch a big production, tentatively titled "Models."

If there are no other surprises, Jian Xia will play the lead actor in this movie.

It's not because of relationships, but because the director "fell in love at first sight" after seeing his performance at the N.U show during the autumn and winter fashion week, and immediately made a decision to appoint him.