Chapter 41

"Xia Xia, this way."

"Jian Xia, look here, look here."

"Xia Xia..."

"..."

Except for the promotional period of Black Fairy Tale and the film festival where Black Fairy Tale won the award, Jian Xia hasn't faced so many cameras for a long time.

As soon as I stepped in, I was almost blinded by the flashlights in the hands of the reporters.

His outfit today is so eye-catching, even the netizens in the live broadcast room can see that the dress on him is from N.U, and it is a haute couture series, not to mention these journalists who are always at the forefront of fashion and entertainment. up.

Even if there are a few blind people occasionally, N.U can't help but post a blog and claim that all the dresses and accessories on Jian Xia are from the hands of the old man.

The old man? Is it the old man? Ah, it is true that the sword is not old. At this moment, Jian Xia is even more dazzling than their flashlights.

The reporters frantically pressed the shutter, wishing to take a three-dimensional picture of Jian Xia's whole body in 360 degrees.

Okay? With Jian Xia having a good temper, she always smiled and cooperated, and let most of the reporters take relatively satisfactory photos before walking to the front interview platform.

The host had already been waiting there with a smile on his face.

"Xiaxia is too dazzling today, I feel like the stars, no, when you come up, I feel like the moon is falling on us? The scene is here." The host said exaggeratedly, smiling, and handed over the microphone, "This will Netizens in the live broadcast room? They are swiping their screens crazy, do you want to guess them? Which sentence is the most talked about?"

Jian Xia smiled and shook her head.

"Guess." The host encouraged.

"Hmm~" Jian Xia thought carefully for a moment, "Are you still saying that I have no ambition?"

Was the host amused by him? He took the tablet next to him and handed it to him.

The barrage in the live broadcast room on the tablet was indeed as fast as the host said.

But surprisingly, no one accused him of being unprofessional this time.

On the contrary, the screen is full of people calling their wives, netizens? Licking the screen happily.

[The way Jian Xia cooperates with the reporter to take pictures? Okay? Be good, okay? I want to go over and rub it. 】

[How is he making it convenient for the reporter? He is clearly making it convenient for us? Ah, for our convenience? Licking the screen for him who is standing still and taking pictures. 】

[Jian Xia's figure is simply too superior, right? Shasha...]

[I declare that starting today, Xia Xia will be my wife. 】

【what are you saying? I can't see at all because I'm drooling? licking my screen. 】

【...】

[Oh, this silly boy? No one said you have no ambition. Does this count as self-exposing? 】

[Hahahaha, laugh? Die, reveal your fault, Jian Xia is also the first person...]

The host couldn't help laughing while looking at the screen. He got up and revealed the answer to Jian Xia: "Netizens? Just saw you cooperating with the reporters? Taking pictures, the word 'licking the screen' is what they say the most."