Chapter 18

After hanging up the phone, Fu Hanyun took a while to relax his palms.

The phone was hot from being held, and the metal body was stained with a thin layer of fine sweat. He lowered his eyes for a moment, knocked out a cigarette and lowered his head to light it.

The aroma of tobacco spreads slowly, and the hot smell of fireworks mixed with the cold mint makes people wake up quickly.

It seems that I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

But really counting, it's only two months.

Even though he has liked that person since a long time ago, after knowing the news of his engagement, he never thought of disturbing his stable and peaceful life.

After watching silently in the dark for a long time, even this kind of waiting seems to have become extravagant and happy.

Because that meant that he was finally qualified to walk into his life.

He lowered his eyes, looked at the thin wisp of sweat on his palm, and unconsciously a deep smile appeared in his deep black eyes.

There was a knock on the office door, and Tang Ge walked in.

"Boss Fu," he said, "your uncle and aunt came and were stopped by security personnel outside."

Fu Hanyun knew it in his heart, and raised his eyes with a half-smile, "What is it for this time?"

In the past two years, Fu Tingqing and Lin Jingya did not come here many times, but almost every time they broke up unhappy.

No matter how decent and elegant you are when you come, you will inevitably lose your poise and become hysterical when you leave.

After two times, the security guards had figured out the rules, and each time they had to inform Fu Hanyun before letting anyone in.

It's already off-duty time. If it wasn't for Hong Liu's official announcement today, Fu Hanyun would have left long ago. I don't know what made them wait for a moment?

"It's about Wan Baiqing." Tang Ge said in a low voice, "Wan Baiqing contacted me to try out a few crews before, and she played a small supporting role in the Qianjinzui crew. Maybe your aunt is not satisfied."

Fu Hanyun tilted his head and thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered that there was indeed such a thing.

For Fu Tingqing and his wife, he has always been either ignoring or sticking to the policy, occasionally giving them some sweets in the middle to let them relax.

Only when people relax can they be complacent, and only when they are complacent will they make mistakes.

Wan Baiqing's matter seems to be a little sweetness he casually gave Fu Tingqing and his wife that day.

He had long since forgotten.

Fu Hanyun's office has good sound insulation, but when Tang Ge came in, the door was not closed tightly, and there was a gap.

At this moment, the sound of arguing outside has been faintly heard.

Fu Hanyun adjusted his sitting posture: "Let them in."

Tang Ge responded, turned and went out, and brought the two of them in after a while.

The office is very big, and the leather sofa is soft and springy. As soon as Lin Jingya came in, she slammed the bag in her hand. She didn't want the bag to bounce to the ground, and the powder cake and lipstick fell out and rolled on the floor.

"Tang Ge, ask someone to come and collect the carpet." Fu Hanyun raised his eyes calmly, "It's dirty."

Lin Jingya seriously suspected that he meant something, she was so angry that she didn't want to bow down in front of Fu Hanyun to clean up.