Chapter 88

Lian Chuan is a playboy, a flirtatious young man, who has always been a leaf among thousands of flowers without touching his body, until he met Zhou Jin.

In Fu Hanyun's mind, Zhou Jin should be extremely beautiful? That's right, so when Zhou Changshan read the book and named Wan Quan, he subconsciously thought that Wan Quan should be able to take on the role of Lian Chuan.

And Zhou Jin can only belong to Jian Xia.

The beauty of Jian Xia? can make Lian Chuan have reasonable reasons and explanations for any outrageous behavior, and it can also make the audience empathize more quickly.

But if the two of them switch sides...

Fu Hanyun coughed lightly.

It's not that Wan Quan is incapable of playing the role of Zhou Jin.

Although Wan Quan's appearance is not as good as Jian Xia's, he is a very tasteful actor, and he is very good at turning decay into magic.

Zhou Changshan hasn't returned to China yet? He just finished reading the script recently, and we haven't had time to talk about the deeper things in detail.

Fu Hanyun collected his thoughts, and looked at Jian Xia thoughtfully with a smile.

"What's wrong?" Jian Xia was very sensitive, "Girls can still dress up as men, and boys can still dress up as big men. What's the matter, can't I be arrogant once?"

He said? He pursed his lips and smiled, Ming? Ming? There was no one else in the room, so he subconsciously leaned into Fu Hanyun's ear.

"Why," he said in a low voice, "is it not as majestic as you, I can't even act? But..."

He looked down and couldn't help biting his lips, "How many people can be as majestic as you? You are too much, Fu Hanyun."

Fu Hanyun: "..."

"Hey," he couldn't help raising his hand to cover his eyes, "I didn't say a word."

"It's better if you don't say it than you say it." Jian Daiyu said.

"What are you thinking about all day long?" Fu Hanyun smiled. He shook his wrist and pulled him to himself. He sat down on his lap and raised his hand to pinch the sharp chin of the man so that he could lift his face, " I haven't been by your side recently, have you learned from others?"

"Come on, tell me," he said.

Jian Xia looked at him, without the slightest skill, it was enough to make his mind flutter.

"Missing you," he said.

Fu Hanyun looked down at him, the emotion under the thick eyelashes was so intense that he couldn't open it, he lowered his head slightly, sucked Jian Xia's soft lips, and was about to hug him to bed.

"I haven't showered yet." Jian Xia laughed.

"I won't wash it anymore." Fu Hanyun said.

It's hot, and the costumes are thick. Jian Xia's body stinks after a day of filming. Ming? Ming?

"That won't work." Jian Xia smiled, jumped out of his arms, went to the closet and chose a white T-shirt for Fu Hanyun to make as pajamas, and walked into the bathroom in a hurry.

As a result of being injured for a week and resting for a week, it has been two to two months, and his filming schedule is still very tight.

During the period, Fu Hanyun went to other places to inspect a project, and the two had almost no chance to meet each other.

So we are special to each other? Cherish the time we have together now.

Jian Xia took a quick shower, wiped it with a towel twice, then put on Fu Hanyun's snow-white T-shirt, raised her hand and opened the door.