Chapter 42

While speaking, Fu Hanyun had already come to the front.

He is tall, with a dignified and cold demeanor, extremely oppressive, completely different from the feeling he met several times on the set.

The originally carefree smile on Qi Chunhe's face became cautious unconsciously.

"Xiao Boss." He stood up and gave up his seat.

"Sit down." Fu Hanyun nodded slightly, speaking succinctly, "Come over and say hello."

Ye Wen, on the other hand, sat there without moving. She smiled and moved her gaze from Fu Hanyun to Jian Xia calmly.

It seemed to be following her gaze, and Fu Hanyun also? He raised his eyes and looked over.

"The dress made by Nuo Leide himself," he looked at Jian Xia with a light smile, "it's very suitable."

Jian Xia: "..."

"I heard that the old man made two dresses by himself this year," Fan Ling said with a half-smile, "is that a coincidence?"

Jian Xia: "..."

"Yeah." Fu Hanyun answered calmly, "It's very fate."

Jian Xia: "..."

Ye Wen: "..."

Ye Wen studied fashion when she was young, so of course she did. She had a dream of becoming the top fashion circle one day, but, before she showed her talents in fashion, she went by accident? Won the crown of the queen.

But, as the years passed, her fashion literacy stayed on the line.

That's right? Therefore, when Fu Hanyun appeared just now, she immediately recognized the dress on him.

One group, two individuals all wore dresses made by Noreid himself, isn't that a coincidence?

But before she was allowed to think too much, the few people in front of her were upright? The earth began to talk about it.

You come and go, it seems that she thinks too much.

Different from her, those polite and natural conversations in Ye Wen's ears, but in Jian Xia's ears, what happened?

He got up and introduced to Fu Hanyun: "Boss Fu, this is Fan Ling, a model."

"Hello." Fu Hanyun was showing some face. Looking at Fan Ling, he first extended his hand, "I've seen your show, it's great."

"Hello." Although after knowing that Jian Xia's other half is Fu Hanyun, Fan Ling was suffocating in his heart, the energy to compete with the other party? It has been scattered for a while, but Right now? Erzhen is standing with Fu Hanyun, they are still like two extremes.

One is cold and abstinent, and the other is unrestrained.

Fan Ling looked at the flower-and-butterfly dress on his body, and also stretched out his hand.

The two hands were clasped together, and they should have been released with a light touch.

Also? I don't know who was the first to compete. After a while, Jian Xia saw that the hands of those two people not only did not let go, but looked from his perspective. , The veins have already bulged.

Jian Xia: "..."

Fan Ling too? It's too nonsense and inappropriate.

Although he didn't tell him about Fu Hanyun's illness, Fu Hanyun's skin was already slightly pale, and with this high-cold and abstinent dress, although it was sharp, it was also very fragile at first glance and easily broken okay?