Chapter 69

The short? holiday is coming to an end. Strictly speaking, Jian Xia still has nine days?

But really rest too? Not exactly.

Because in the past few days, his itinerary is actually very tight.

Need to visit Zhang Weihao's class, accompany Lin Qing to the audition, go to the crew for makeup trials and readings, and then go to N.U to shoot an outdoor promotional video.

In addition, he has to familiarize himself with Zhou Kaiyang's products, and conduct a live broadcast of selling goods...

All in all, he doesn't have much time for himself.

Compared with him, Fu Hanyun's time is even less.

Because after tomorrow?, he will officially return to the company to work.

Business matters? Jian Xia doesn't really understand, but he can understand public opinion on the Internet.

So he knew that no matter it was the Fu family or Fu Hanyun himself, there was a heavy burden on his body.

It is not easy to drive out bad coins and clear the environment? One thing.

Putting down the hair dryer, Jian Xia rubbed Fu Hanyun's short hair stubble several times with Jian Xia's palm, feeling soft in her heart.

Jian Xia especially likes her "hair", Fu Hanyun knows it.

Every time he took a shower? Showered and dried his hair?, his hand seemed to want to rub a flower on the top of his head.

It's not erotic, it's more like a child meeting a favorite toy, which makes Fu Hanyun feel cute in his heart.

"Fun?" Fu Hanyun raised his head and looked up.

Jian Xia leaned forward a little, and couldn't help laughing.

"Boys don't seem to like others touching their hair?" Jian Xia looked down at him, "You too? Really?"

"Me too? I don't like it." Fu Hanyun said, but raised his hand to cover Jian Xia's in his hair and pressed down slightly.

"But?" he said slowly, "you are not someone else."

Jian Xia: "..."

Who can resist this?

The soft palm was slightly itchy by the slightly hard hair stubble, and the itchiness burned all the way to the bottom of my heart with a crisp numbness. Jian Xia pressed her fingers on the top of Fu Hanyun's hair unconsciously. Tighten up.

Before he could react, he couldn't help but leaned down, and imprinted his lips on the corner of Fu Hanyun's lips.

Low laughter rang in his ears, Fu Hanyun turned against the guest, raised his hand to press Jian Xia's back of the head, and kissed him with his face up.

"Why are you so good at talking, Fu Hanyun?" Jian Xia asked vaguely, "Have you coaxed others to gain experience before?"

"Are you jealous?" Fu Hanyun asked without answering, and raised his hand to rub Jian Xia's rosy and wet lips.

"No," Jian Xia gasped and looked at him, her eyelashes became moist at the end of her red eyes.

"It's not eating," he said, "it's drinking."

"Aren't you good at talking?" Fu Hanyun pulled Jian Xia down, raised his head and kissed his earlobe, feeling his soft body trembling slightly.

"Why?" He whispered in his ear, "Did you tell others before?"

Jian Xia was a little unsteady, with one hand on the back of the chair, and the other on Fu Hanyun's chest.

Fu Hanyun's bathrobe was tossed half open, and Jian Xia's palm was directly attached to his scalding skin, which made her feel dizzy.