Chapter 118

Qi Ming knew about Wei Jian's family, so? This punch was not for? Their young master, it was just for Jian Xia, and he tried his best.

With just one blow, Wei Cheng's face was smashed to the side, and he turned sideways and unconsciously stepped back a few steps.

Someone next to him screamed? Wei Cheng stood firm and rushed over here.

In the past two years, he has been too aggrieved, and he can't hold his head up in front of anyone, so? The outbreak at this moment is particularly fierce.

It's just that his fist didn't land on Qi Ming as he wished.

Because? Jian Xia stood sideways in front of Qi Ming.

"Xia Xia." Wei Chenggao raised his fist and asked in disbelief, "You are protecting him? Protecting an outsider?"

The corner of his lip was cut, and blood flowed out? Come on, he looked extremely embarrassed.

If an uninformed person sees it, he may also feel that his appearance is a little pitiful.

But Jian Xia just looked at him quietly.

Even though it's been a long time since I thought about it, once the word "outsider" came out, the bits and pieces of those we used to get along with were still uncontrollably, like snowflakes, floating in front of Jian Xia's eyes.

A big snowfall, and every snowflake has their shadows in the past.

If the time goes back to before the accident, there is no doubt that Jian Xia really regards Wei Cheng as her own.

They grew up together, took care of each other, and used to be so happy.

So much so, that he once really thought that Wei Cheng was someone he could hold hands with for the rest of his life.

It doesn't matter if there is only family affection.

After all, such a stable and peaceful life once gave him endless sense of security and happiness.

Let him feel that it doesn't matter even if he never meets love in this life.

Doesn't matter? It doesn't matter...

If he was in the same space as Wei Cheng at that time, indeed? Yes, except for his own family, everyone else could be called an outsider.

But now it is different.

Jian Xia looked at Wei Cheng, and what appeared in her mind unconsciously was Fu Hanyun's handsome face, with smiling brows and thin lips.

Thinking of those years when that person silently liked me, because? I seemed to be very happy, so? I always hid in the shadows, willing to suffer by myself, and never wanted to disturb his life,

Thinking that even if he extended a helping hand for himself, he still assumed a weak posture and entrusted all the initiative to himself,

Thinking that he likes me so much, but during the time he has been in Guihu Garden for so long, he is so restrained and forbearing, even if he sleeps on the same bed, he never offends himself even once,

I also think of how he loves every bit of himself so much, for the road that he planned to reach the sky...

It was Fu Hanyun who let him know what is real "love."

In comparison, at this moment, Wei Cheng, who is constantly clamoring to spend his whole life to make up for himself, seems to have never considered how badly he will have a bad impact on himself by messing with him here.

Can't go with Wei Cheng? It's nice to be together.

Jian Xia couldn't help thinking again, her eyelashes trembled slightly.