Chapter 75

The filming of Demon Master went very smoothly.

Xue Rong and Jian Xia's partners unexpectedly collided with each other and produced amazing sparks.

Not to mention Xue Rong, he won the crown of actress at a young age. Not only is his strength outstanding, but his appearance is also full of aura. Standing in front of the camera? One stop is enough to attract anyone's attention.

Because of this, Qu Shui made an exception, and didn't even use the audition, so she directly appointed her as the heroine.

Same as Qushui? For Xue Rong, the main creative team is completely at ease.

On the other hand, they are already prepared to put the overall focus, and most of their time and energy on Jian Xia.

No matter how amazing Jian Xia's performance in "Black Fairy Tales" and how spiritual he was during the audition, he is still a newcomer to the crew.

In terms of acting skills, it still needs to be refined.

Only this time, Jian Xia brought them an unexpected surprise.

It has been more than ten days since the filming started, and the degree of fit between actors and characters has been getting higher and higher.

During the ten days of filming, Jian Xia's performance was not inferior to Xue Rong's.

Not only surprised the teachers in the group, even Xue Rong also looked at him with admiration.

After the beginning of spring, the weather begins to warm up gradually, and the tall and straight poplar branches have already bulged with emerald green spores, which will soon be covered with green.

Buran flew down from the treetops and branches, and the snow-white Taoist robe was almost soaked with blood.

His face was pale, and the corners of his lips were stained with blood. With his sword propped on the ground, he resolutely stood in front of that?

"Senior Brother Buran." The fellow disciples of Hongmeng Temple expressed their sincerity and grief, "Remember? Do you remember what Master said when he gave you the word 'Buran'? Now you are standing in front of the demon girl? No? Live up to his old man's high expectations for you?"

Not dyed, of course not forgotten.

He was an orphan. He was picked up by his master's former Daoist Master Chen into the Hongmeng Temple since he was a child. Because of his excellent bones, he was the only disciple of the Hongmeng Temple who had hope of ascension for many years, so he was especially valued by his master.

"Little treasure," the old Taoist looked at the young boy in front of him with kind eyes and a smile, "As long as you devote yourself to the Tao and don't be stained with dust, it will surely soar in the future. As a teacher, I will give you the word 'unstained'."

"Thank you, Master," the little boy said respectfully, holding a wooden sword in his hand, "I will definitely remember Master's teachings.",

After the death of the former Daoist Master Chen, Buran really lived up to expectations. Except for the necessary downhill experience every year, he hardly heard anything outside the window and devoted himself to his practice.

Correspondingly, his cultivation base has become more and more refined, and if nothing unexpected happens, he will surely rise to the top within a hundred years.

If he hadn't met this enchantress who was blocked by him, he would have been a rising star that no one else could reach.

"Don't dye my little friend." The old monk of Tong'an Temple was also full of regret, "Human monsters still have different paths, let alone us? A monk who takes killing demons and subduing demons as his own mission, your merits of nearly five hundred years of hard work, It shouldn't be lost here."