Chapter 92

"What are you doing?" Fu Hanyun looked up at him with deep eyebrows, "Want to rehearse Lian Chuan's movements?"

There is nothing left in the movie, but Jian Xia finally settled on the role of Lian Chuan.

In the play, Lian Chuan and Zhou Jin had a very intense sex scene.

Hearing this, Jian Xia was amused by him? He let out a sound, and then made a fierce expression. Then, the whole person rushed towards Fu Hanyun.

Fu Hanyun caught him with a smile, put his hand on his waist, and raised his head to kiss him.

"Actually, it's not impossible." Jian Xia smiled vaguely, and answered his question just now, but was pinched by Fu Hanyun's waist in a gentle way.

Everything is natural.

Although it's the first time, the two of them are not too unfamiliar.

After all, they have explored many times in the past so long, and they are extremely familiar with each other's bodies.

Fu Hanyun was very patient, and the gentleness and meticulousness between his lips and tongue comforted Jian Xia well, but the sweat falling from his eyelashes burned his skin, making him uncontrollably excited.

"Okay? Brother." Jian Xia's voice was as soft as a milk cat.

Haven't done anything yet? His eyelashes are already wet? Get up, scratch? Fu Hanyun's hair made him look up.

Fu Hanyun raised his eyes, his body was upward, his thin lips were rosy and moist, and he kissed Jian Xia's wet eyelids.

He hooked his hand around the bend of Jian Xia's leg, and pulled his long leg up.

As if sensing something?, Jian Xia panickedly opened her eyes, and raised her hand to press Fu Hanyun's thin waist.

"If it's not good, then I..." His voice was unsteady, and his clear and pleasant voice was stained with sand, which reminded Fu Hanyun again of the sandy watermelon, full of sweet juice in one bite.

He originally wanted to say that if Fu Hanyun's health is still not good, he can be the leading one of the two.

It's just that before the second half of the words could be spoken, the thin waist under the palm of his hand suddenly moved.

Accompanied by a muffled hum, Jian Xia's eyes suddenly widened, her neck raised unconsciously, drawing out a beautiful bright white curve.

Fu Hanyun leaned down, his sweat-drenched back stretched into a beautiful bow under the hazy light, and every inch of muscle line seemed to be filled with strength and restraint.

Different from the strength in some aspects, his kiss fell gently on Jian Xia's ear, neck and soft lips, and finally settled on his trembling eyelashes like butterfly wings, sucking his salty tears .

"Does it hurt?" Fu Hanyun asked, rubbing the end of Jian Xiafei's red eyes with his thumb, causing the servants to tremble slightly.

"It's okay." The preparations ahead were meticulous and lengthy, and Jian Xia didn't feel any special pain, "but? It's a bit strange."

"Why? Strange?" Fu Hanyun bumped forward viciously while talking.

Seeing that Jian Xia couldn't hold back his exclamation, he couldn't help laughing, and couldn't help lowering his head, biting Jian Xia's small Adam's apple.

"You? This? Person..." That insignificant mouthful made Jian Xia's unfinished words completely cut off in the? rapid panting.

Even though her hands and feet were weak, one of Jian Xia's hands was always protecting Fu Hanyun's waist.