Chapter 120

At 8:30 in the evening, Stars Touch My Heart came as promised. As soon as the familiar opening music sounded, the ratings curve suddenly rose in a straight line.

In addition to Fan Ling, the guests this time also have a film crew.

The linkage between the two parties lies in the fact that the male number three of the crew of "Sharp Blade" is just a newcomer model of Fan Ling's company.

A little boy needs to be as tall as he is tall and as good as his appearance, so standing with Fan Ling is almost indistinguishable.

Whether it is focusing on the fashion industry or considering taking the film and television route in the future, it can be said that the future is boundless.

Accompanied by the sound of music, the first to appear is the main creative team of the crew.

They choreographed the dance carefully. Although the final movements were still messy, it did not prevent them from receiving warm applause from the audience.

"Our movie is going to be a hit at the first sight," the male host Xiao Fang teased with a smile, "The ratings of our show have already skyrocketed before the guests have time to appear."

There was a lot of laughter at the scene, and the crew members also laughed at the same time.

The director pinched the microphone and said modestly: "We are self-aware, the audience today are all here for Teacher Fan."

This can be said to be a pun. It is obvious that the crew is also eating the big melon of Jian Xia and Fu Hanyun.

It's just that everyone is embarrassed to say it clearly, firstly, everyone is in the same industry, secondly, no one wants to offend Xia Ri Entertainment, and thirdly, they are afraid of being scolded and popular.

"Is that the same? Let's talk," the hostess Madoka said, "We do have one important guest who didn't make an appearance."

As a supermodel, although Fan Ling doesn't rely on fans for a living, he has quite a few fans. The audience cheered as soon as Xiaoyuan finished speaking.

"Fan Ling, Fan Ling, Fan Ling..."

Apart from Fashion Week and brand endorsement activities, Fan Ling has never participated in any other activities, let alone variety shows like Star Touching My Heart. Fans have already gone crazy, wishing they could make the show bigger? The roof of the hall should be overturned.

Madoka waited for the enthusiasm of the fans to pass before she finally raised her hand with a smile.

"Then, let us welcome the grand debut of the international supermodel Fan Ling."

The lights in the arena suddenly changed, and in the dreamy blue, Fan Ling stepped out of the backstage with the beat of drums.

A supermodel is a supermodel. As soon as Fan Ling appeared on stage, the stage instantly turned into a catwalk.

"Welcome Fan Ling," Xiao Fang smiled and walked forward, "Come on, stand here for a while, by the way, we have a few questions to ask Fan Fan."

"Tell me." Fan Ling said, always cold.

"This question was sent by the audience," Xiaofang said, "everyone is very curious about the person who went to the supermarket with Jian Xia in the photo taken in the supermarket last Spring Festival. is it you?"

Fan Ling: "..."

audience:"......"

[Is it so direct? so direct? The star moves my heart, as expected of you. 】