Chapter 79

Zhou Li was aggressive, as if he wanted to eat Sun Peipei raw.

But when Sun Peipei really stood up from behind Jian Xia, he was stunned unconsciously, and even the momentum on his face dissipated a little.

As if this was the first time, Sun Peipei looked up at him with his head raised like this.

It's no longer his little assistant who calls around, but someone who stands on an equal footing with him.

"Brother, calm down?" The incident happened so suddenly, it took Wang Xiaosen, who was following behind, a long time to react, and hurried forward to pull Zhou Li's sleeve quietly.

The hot blood on the top of his head slowly cooled down, and Zhou Li's rationality finally "returned a little bit".

Glancing at the make-up artist who was pretending nothing happened, but who was actually peeking at the bustle, Zhou Li finally realized that there were outsiders present. He took a deep breath and managed to suppress the irritable emotions in his heart.

Seriously speaking, Sun Peipei's resignation is actually a very normal thing.

As an employee of Qianhong, she has the freedom to leave her job when her contract expires.

But he was used to using Sun Peipei, and in addition, during that period of time, things were not going well for him, and Sun Peipei's sudden departure made him feel betrayed and abandoned, not to mention, she? Jian Xia's place made him a joke inside and outside the circle.

Obviously, before Guan Qiuyun urged him thousands of times, he himself was already a little aware that the difficulties he experienced, in fact, a large part of it was due to his bad temper and being too domineering on weekdays. Effectively manage your emotions...

But when he thought of Sun Peipei's caring face to Jian Xia when he first entered the door, and Jian Xia's protection of Sun Peipei, he was still inexplicably angry.

Once people get used to being arrogant, they will form a kind of inertia, which is called "unwilling to admit defeat even if beaten to death."

Zhou Li is like this.

Even though the arrogance has been "suppressed" a lot, he still pre-emptively takes three points for no reason.

"What?" He raised his head arrogantly, and said in a strange way, "I found a new master, congratulations."

"Thanks."

Now facing Zhou Li directly, Sun Peipei still felt nervous, but the way Jianxia and Zhu Qian protected her from left to right made the emotion in her heart quickly turn into courage, bit by bit squeezed out those tension and uneasiness Pressed out.

"I'm lucky to be able to work here in Xiaxia." She said, "But I also have to thank you, if you hadn't blocked me in the circle, I wouldn't have gone to Xiaxia's place in desperation."

Zhou Li: "..."

Miss makeup artist: "Wow."

"Peipei." Wang Xiaosen called Sun Peipei, "Maybe there will be a chance to meet again in the future, let's forget about the past."

"Is it me? Settling accounts with him?" Sun Peipei looked at Wang Xiaosen, "He saw me? As if I owed him..."

"Mr. Zhou, what do I owe you?" Sun Peipei asked.

Sun Peipei's words were impartial, and he happened to ask something.

When she was in office, she fulfilled her duties and never dereliction of duty.

After resigning, she had a lot of information in her hands, and she knew that he and Jian Xia were at odds, but she never said anything about him to Jian Xia.