Chapter 5

After sobering up, the fireworks outside the window gradually dissipated, and it was a good time to dine.

Across the dining table, Fu Hanyun slowly pushed one of the wine glasses over.

"Thank you." Jian Xia looked at him, her clear eyes curved slightly, and everything from her tone to her movements revealed politeness and tact.

Fu Hanyun nodded, his eyes swept over his hand holding the wine glass calmly.

The hand was not big, but the knuckles were slender and slender. The snow-white skin was lined with red wine, which looked extraordinarily beautiful, as if it had been carefully carved out of the best jade.

Except for too much force, there is almost no defect.

"You don't have to be nervous when you're with me, you can talk about anything." Fu Hanyun said, "But let's eat first, it hurts our stomach."

Jian Xia's stomach is not very good, a problem left over from the crazy make-up classes in the third year of high school, she immediately nodded in agreement when she heard this.

There aren't many dishes on the table, but they are exquisite and thoughtful. I don't know if it's a coincidence, most of them are Jian Xia's favorite dishes.

Jian's family doesn't have so many rules, and they often talk at the dinner table, but Jian Xia doesn't know the rules of Fu's family, so she doesn't say a word during the meal.

Fortunately, Fu Hanyun was also very quiet. He ate with his eyes downcast, eating gracefully, which made Jian Xia slowly turn his attention to the food.

The person opposite seemed to be a little reserved at first, but after a while, Fu Hanyun raised his eyes and saw Jian Xia's slightly bulging cheeks.

When he is not smiling, there is a natural coldness between his brows and eyes, but the way he chews slowly with puffed cheeks is very cute, with a contradictory attractiveness that makes people want to touch and provoke him.

Unable to help, Fu Hanyun tightened the hand that shook Jian Xia just now.

But this time, the coolness has disappeared.

After the meal, Fu Hanyun rang the bell, and the student quickly served dessert, which was a black cake covered with fragrant nuts.

"Eating cold food in cold weather is not good for your health." Fu Hanyun didn't use desserts, but very gentlemanly handed them over to Jian Xia himself, "Try, Laian's master makes this very well."

"Thank you." Jian Xia took it and took a sip. At first, the mouth was full of fragrant chocolate sauce, but then the aroma of crushed nuts exploded in the mouth, with distinct layers and rich taste.

"Delicious." He pursed his lips, and the corners of his lips were stained with a little chocolate sauce.

Fu Hanyun's eyes darkened, and he lowered his eyes slightly, suppressing the smile in his eyes.

Jian Xia ate the cake, so he poured a glass of wine, leaned on the back of the chair, and drank it slowly.

As the violin sank, Fu Hanyun's eyes fell on Jian Xia under slightly drooping eyelashes.

"About the marriage." Seeing that Jian Xia had used a small half of the cake, and his movements slowed down a little, he put down his wine glass: "If you want to say anything, you can tell me."

Jian Xia pursed her lips, and raised her eyes from the dinner plate in front of her.

Although Fu Hanyun can tell him anything, Jian Xia is not naive enough to think that these words are true.