Chapter 33

The phone call was quite short? After finishing speaking, Jian Xia happily closed the line.

He has always been low-key and reserved in the group, so releasing himself at this moment is also finding a hidden corner where the sun can't even shine.

After Fu Hanyun's dialing, overnight, he seemed to have been connected to Ren and Du's two veins, and all the scenes with Mr. Ye Wen immediately flowed smoothly.

As a result, Zhong Xuan suddenly felt that a few items that had been passed before had become tasteless.

Out of the spirit of keeping improving, Zhong Xuan took Jian Xia to re-take those few photos before he was willing to let him go.

The scenes that were painstakingly worked out before now seem to be completed with ease.

The shorter the time, the better the effect.

Fu Hanyun is really amazing. After hanging up the phone, Jian Xia couldn't help raising her hand? Rubbing her cheeks that were so cold that she was cold, her heart was burning hot.

The studio is still busy, filming the scenes of Sun Qi and his collaborators.

This is the biggest potential customer in Zhao Haoran's hands, and he is currently researching and developing domestic air conditioners.

After the conversation, his factory will be up almost immediately.

Before coming, Xue Tianqian told him to be patient no matter what problems he encountered, and after he came back, the two of them would discuss the solution carefully, and be sure to take this list.

Zhao Haoran really heard the words in his heart, and specially paid a lot of money to treat someone to an expensive? Western food.

In a high-end western restaurant, Mr. Li, the partner, took a sip of the coffee in front of him, and then frowned in distaste.

"I don't know why the old? Foreigner is so good at this drink?" He said, "It's terrible? It's terrible."

"Then invite you to drink tea next time." Zhao Haoran said with a smile, "Speaking of which, it is indeed ours? Traditional tea culture is better."

Hearing this, Mr. Li was noncommittal? He smiled, and for some reason, he lowered his coffee cup and asked, "What's your relationship with Qi Xi?"

This client was introduced by Qi Xi?

After coming back, Qi Xi didn't find any other job, and devoted himself to the stock market. He also opened a big account in the stock exchange.

The only intersection between the two lies in the fact that Li is always one of the clients of Qixi's exchange, which some business personnel have vigorously developed.

To be honest, people who do business don't look down on people who play stocks, especially in that era.

In the eyes of people like Mr. Li, what Qixi is playing is not stocks, it's gambling, it's speculation, it's unrealistic...

Was it supposed to be what they looked down on the most? That's right.

But Qi Xi is so good-looking, and her temperament is different from most of the simple young people in that era. She is exquisite and expensive, romantic and free and easy, and she is the one who attracts the attention of these people the most.

Mr. Li was not interested in stocks at all, but because of his friend's face, he went to the stock trading center, and immediately opened an account, and even appointed Qixi to operate for him on the spot.

But later I found out that Ren Qixi was also a customer, not a staff member of the trading center.

This matter? That's how it went, Mr. Li opened an account and left it alone.