Chapter 11

Because Jiang Fangrong was going to be admitted to the hospital the next day, after the meal, Jian Xia went back to Jian's house directly.

When getting out of the car, Fu Hanyun also followed. The two walked forward a few steps side by side, and stood at the gate.

"I'll send someone to pick you up tomorrow," he said.

"No need," Jian Xia refused with a smile, "My dad made an appointment for a car this morning."

Under the moonlight, his smiling eyes were particularly bright: "I have troubled you too much, and my family and I can solve these by ourselves."

And sincerely said: "Thank you."

As if there was a line in his heart, every time he felt that the distance between them was getting closer, he would naturally retreat.

Fu Hanyun looked at him for a moment without forcing him.

"If you need anything, you can tell me..., or my assistant," he said.

"En." Jian Xia nodded with a smile, then raised her hand and waved at him, and walked into the side door.

Under the frosty moonlight in winter, Jian Xia walked in the empty courtyard, her figure looked extremely thin.

He raised his hand, probably tightening the scarf, and then disappeared around the corner of the front yard wall.

The shadows of the trees were sparsely reflected on the ground, looking a bit bleak.

Fu Hanyun took out the cigarette habitually, but then put it back as if remembering something.

The luggage and materials for admission to the hospital have all been prepared. When Jian Xia entered, Jian Wei was squatting on the ground for the final inspection.

There are two trolley boxes, one for changing clothes and medical records, and the other for easy-to-use fast food and tableware.

This trip could be as short as half a month, or as long as a month, so Jian Wei specially brought a footbath to soak Jiang Fangrong's feet.

"Dad," Jian Xia unloaded her backpack, walked over and bent over to take a look, "You don't need to bring food, the hospital can order food, and you can also order takeaway."

"That's so troublesome. Takeaways have to be picked up at the entrance of the hospital, and the restaurant in the hospital can also be picked up in the ward," Jian Wei said. "In case you can't live without someone, instant noodles are more convenient."

"Not at that time," Jian Xia said, "I hired a nurse, so you don't have to worry about no one around Mom."

Jian Wei felt that he could do it, and also felt that Jian Xia was a waste, but when he turned his head and saw that Jian Xia was raising his hand to rub his cold face, he swallowed the words of reproach.

"Did the shoot go well?" he asked.

"Yes." Jian Xia nodded, "The crew members are also very good."

"Go and rest first," Jian Wei didn't want to go against his will, and squatted down to take out the instant noodles, saying, "I have to get up early tomorrow."

Every time I go through the admission procedures, I have to queue for a long time and go to several windows.

As an experienced person, Jian Wei made an appointment for the car at five o'clock in the morning tomorrow, which also meant that the family had to get up after four o'clock.

Hearing this, Jian Xia nodded: "Dad, you should go to bed early too."

"Understood." Jian Wei waved at him, "I've been tired for several days, hurry up."