Chapter 50

Waking up in the morning, Jian Xia found that she had rolled to Fu Hanyun's side again at some point.

Just like before, at this moment he was hugging someone with his arms and legs.

But the difference is that Fu Hanyun's right hand is resting on his injured cheek. The palm is warm and soft, like a gentle cushion.

Jian Xia: "..."

No way, no way, no way? I felt it at night? The wound was so painful that I pulled someone's hand as a pad, right?

He pursed his lips in embarrassment? He curled up his toes, then carefully propped up his body and slowly retreated to his position.

It is said that it is my own position, but in fact, it has moved a lot to the center of the bed compared to sleeping on the side of the bed at first.

Jian Xia lay quietly for a while, looking at the sleeping face of Fu Hanyun next to her by the faint morning light.

Fu Hanyun's sleeping posture is very stable, her breathing is even and long, and her thick eyelashes hang down quietly. When she comes, she looks like two small fans.

It's just that even when he's asleep, the slender, upturned eyes and tails still look sharp.

Doesn't it look like it? Pretty close.

If it is? Awake, is Jian Xia? Absolutely dare not be so presumptuous, like an octopus using people as a pillow.

It is even more impossible to pull someone's hand over and use it as a meat pad...

Subconsciously, Jian Xia shifted her gaze down, and took another sneak peek at Fu Hanyun's right hand, which still seems to be in an unnatural posture.

Jian Xia: "..."

He was silent for a moment, but in the end? He couldn't hold back and raised his hand, gently holding Fu Hanyun's wrist, and naturally placed his hand by his side.

"Huh~" Jian Xia unconsciously let out a deep breath, feeling much more comfortable in her heart.

It was still early, he closed his eyes, squinted them for a while, and was about to fall asleep in a daze, when he suddenly felt the mattress bounce slightly.

what time is it?

Could it be that Fu Hanyun has already woken up?

Jian Xia's eyelashes trembled, and just when she was about to open her eyes, she felt a big hand gently covering her eyelids.

The palms are warm, with a very clean and fresh breath, which makes people feel? Inexplicably? Peace of mind.

In the darkness, Jian Xia's trembling eyelashes slowly quieted down, and soon, he fell into a dreamland again.

When I woke up again, it was already more than eight o'clock in the morning.

The sun shines through the curtains, and the golden threads are like strands of silk falling in.

Jian Xia closed her eyes, not sure for a moment whether the palm she felt dimly in the early morning was? really? an illusion.

The bedroom was carpeted, Jian Xia didn't hear footsteps, but Fu Hanyun's voice sounded very close.

"Are you awake?" he asked, his voice low.

Jian Xia opened her eyes, and without any defense, he bumped into Fu Hanyun's smiling pupils.

He bent slightly and was standing by the bed looking down at him.

After a while, Jian Xia gave a soft "hmm".