Chapter 64

The fireworks are too bright and colorful, exploding in the air? Various shapes? Like clouds, covering the original color of the sky.

It made Jian Xia unconsciously think of Van Gogh's starry sky.

It seems that at this moment, he is standing under the magnificent and wonderful sky.

Because it's too good? Too good? Perfect, and I faintly feel that everything is unrealistic.

It's like dreaming, or, like falling into some beautiful fairy tale world.

This unreal feeling made Jian Xia unconsciously obey her heart.

He lay in Fu Hanyun's arms? He couldn't help raising his hands?, tightly wrapping his arms around his back.

The familiar and very faint ebony aroma instantly surrounded him, Jian Xia unconsciously took a breath quietly, and smelled the warm citrus aroma of the perfume's tail note.

The feeling was foreign, but not entirely foreign.

The strange thing is that this is the first time that Jian Xia has embraced Fu Hanyun so actively when she is awake.

It's not completely unfamiliar because, almost every night when he slept with Fu Hanyun, he was like this, and even entangled him too much.

The skin under the soft and cool wool coat is hot and flexible, and he knows and is more familiar with it than anyone else.

"Fu Hanyun," he asked, his voice was very soft, "Are you back? Are you here?"

The dense sound of fireworks around him obscured his voice, Fu Hanyun tilted his head slightly, and his lips brushed against his soft hair.

Slight itching.

"Huh?" He didn't hear clearly, "What?"

"Nothing?" Seemingly thinking that his question was funny, the corners of Jian Xia's mouth curled up? He shook his head? Laying on Fu Hanyun's shoulder? Looking up at the sky? Gorgeous fireworks.

At this moment when the old meets the new, it seems that every household is using fireworks to express joy, celebration, and good expectations for the future.

One round goes off, and another round goes up quickly, as if tireless.

This is an unprecedented, extremely romantic feeling.

Let people relax their guard and make people want to pour out their hearts.

A question that has been suppressed for a long time slowly surfaced from the bottom of her heart and floated to the tip of Jian Xia's tongue.

He really wanted to ask Fu Hanyun if he liked him too? So little liking?

If so, can they? Try it?

Even though he knew that the status and status gap between the two was too great, he still wanted to try it shamelessly.

Even if he was rejected, even if it would be awkward to get along with in the future, everything at this moment gave him inexplicable courage and made him want to try desperately.

"Xia Xia." Maybe because she didn't hear the sound of fireworks in her yard, Jian Wei went downstairs with her clothes on.

As soon as he opened the door and called out, he saw two figures hugging each other tightly in the courtyard.

Jian Wei froze for a moment, then closed the door again with a bang.

Then he quietly lifted his feet up the stairs, pretending that he hadn't come down at all.