Chapter 40

The chief designer of N.U, Nord, is a master figure in the fashion circle.

It is also the most eye-catching presence on the show every year.

If anyone is lucky enough to take a photo with him, it is almost something that can be boasted for a lifetime and can be used to raise coffee.

The last time I was able to take a photo with Nord was Fan Ling at the New York Fashion Week two years ago.

Therefore, Jian Xia never thought that she would have the chance to meet Nuo Leide's true self here.

The old man has gray hair and is dressed casually. His eyes are clear and bright. He doesn't look like he is nearly eighty years old at all.

On the contrary, he looks young and full of enthusiasm for life.

"Wow, Fu." Although he called Fu Hanyun's name, Nuo Leide looked Jian Xia around calmly with his eyes? He smiled and welcomed, "Come in."

Jian Xia was a little nervous.

Because he still remembers that when Fan Ling and Nuo Lei took a group photo, he once saw that someone said in a fashion review that almost all of the top ten male and female supermodels in the world More than half of them are all excavated by the old man himself.

A fashion commentator at the time even said that the old man's eyes were like a movie director's camera, with just one glance, he could see through a person's figure and temperament.

Unconsciously, Jian Xia straightened her back.

The huge studio is brightly lit, illuminating every piece of delicate or different clothing accessories in the display cabinet.

Fu Hanyun gently squeezed Jian Xia's wrist, and then introduced to Nuo Leide: "This is my partner, Jian Xia."

"Hello." The old man stretched out his hand first with a smile, and Jian Xia hurriedly reached out to shake it lightly.

"Black. Fairytale." Nuo Leide looked at Jian Xia and said.

Jian Xia was stunned for a moment. He had heard Huo Chong tell him before that the black fairy tale had a good response abroad, and there were many audiences.

But no matter what, he didn't expect that Nuo Lei could recognize him at a glance.

With a smile on his face, he nodded his head.

"The dress doesn't need to be modified," Nord said, "I can tell at a glance."

He said with a smile, with a bit of narrow-mindedness, "Fu, you really know Jane's figure like the back of your hand."

Jian Xia: "..."

I don't know how many times today I feel my ears are hot. This time, not only my ears are hot, but Jian Xia's cheeks are also slightly hot.

However, although......

Wasn't Nuo Lei's height high in the news? Is it cold?

Why are you so cramped all of a sudden today?

But he seemed to be right.

If the clothes and accessories in the cloakroom at home fit well, Jian Xia can still convince herself with "Fu Hanyun chooses clothes based on her height"?...

Now, this reason seems too far-fetched.

Even if Jian Xia didn't really have custom-made clothes, but he is in the entertainment industry and has a supermodel friend like Fan Ling, he still knows something.

Custom-made clothes, especially high-end custom-made clothes, must be present in person.

Because designers need to measure the size accurately in order to make the most perfect and suitable clothes.