Chapter 68

The car was driving on the road, Fu Hanyun was playing with Jian Xia's hand.

Jian Xia's hand is one size smaller than his. It is white and well-proportioned. Although it is thin, the fingertips and the center of the palm are extraordinarily soft. When it is completely wrapped in the palm, it is easy for the heart to follow it. Getting warm and soft? Get up.

"It's time to match you with a few more people?" Fu Hanyun squeezed Jian Xia's palm.

"Not for the time being," Jian Xia leaned against him halfway, her eyes slightly bent. "Today is a special situation. They haven't been able to find anyone who was suppressed. It just rebounded for a while."

"That won't work either." Fu Hanyun's attitude was quite firm, "Summer Entertainment's status is much lower than yours? Artists, in addition to? Managers, assistants also start with at least two people? For special events and occasions, except for? Bodyguards In addition, other functional personnel will also increase accordingly, and your situation today is still somewhat dangerous, and it also makes people feel a little scared."

"Who's scared?" Jian Xia looked up at him, with a smile in her eyes that couldn't be concealed? Joking, "You're scared? Isn't it?"

Before Fu Hanyun could speak, he moved his body back? Withdrew.

"Fu Hanyun," he raised his chin slightly, "So you love me so much? Huh?"

Fu Hanyun was amused by him? Once, raised his hand to press? Pressed the back of the head again? Come back.

"You know too?" He asked in a low voice beside his ear, his attitude was very soft, "Then you should know me too? You will be worried, right?"

Jian Xia: "..."

He couldn't resist Fu Hanyun talking to him like this, let alone what he said now? Or is it so affectionate? Jian Xia can only choose to surrender.

"All right." He said with a smile.

For an entertainer in his position, it's a bit rare to have only Zhu Qian by his side.

However, there is a film and television base in Dragon City, if there is no special event, he doesn't really use it to fly around.

And after the Lantern Festival, the demon master turned on the phone, so he basically stayed in the group?

Having fewer people around is a bit less, but having too many people is indeed a bit of a waste.

"In fact, I have a very suitable candidate in my heart." Jian Xia smiled, turned her head and said to Fu Hanyun after a while.

"Who?" After Jian Xia agreed, Fu Hanyun felt relieved and pinched his fingers again casually.

"Sun Peipei." Jian Xia said.

"Who?" Fu Hanyun searched in his mind for a moment, but couldn't find any matching information about the character.

"Zhou Li's assistant." Jian Xia smiled, "I heard from Teacher Sun that she resigned before the Spring Festival, and the handover is still in progress at this moment."

In fact, Sun Peipei didn't want to follow Zhou Li for a long time.

She has been with Zhou Li for two years, and knows Zhou Li better than anyone else? Moody, gloomy and jealous...

If something goes wrong, you can torture them vigorously, especially her who is with Zhou Li every day.

Two years? It's not too long, not too short. It's enough for some people to get promotions and raise their salaries. But she didn't gain anything. She even lost her cheerful and lively personality, and she became timid. Shrinking, trembling all the time.