Chapter 61

Fu's biggest crisis at present lies in the large-scale high-level changes, and the larger personnel changes that are still in the making but have not yet happened, both in terms of influence and scope.

Rather than saying that Mr. Fu missed the old love? He never dealt with this cancer, it is better to say that Mr. Fu kept it for Fu Hanyun to deal with it himself.

There are three fires for the new official. These three fires must be burned to a level, so that the people behind can no longer dare to rely on the old to sell the old. Fu Hanyun can sit in a more comfortable and secure position.

However, rabbits will bite people if they are pushed too hard, not to mention jackals, tigers and leopards with malicious intentions?

So there are so many rumors on the Internet, and the frequent changes in Fu's stock price. In fact, some people hidden in the dark are quietly using various means to exert pressure on the company, Mr. Fu and the board of directors.

Of course, it is also an invisible pressure exerted on Fu Hanyun himself.

After all, it is no secret to some people that Fu Hanyun is terminally ill.

An invisible or invisible knife is also a knife, if used well, it can kill people.

The benefits are so great that it is impossible not to move around.

There are too many eyes around me, so Fu Hanyun's going abroad this time is also very secretive, no one except Tang Ge?

The projects in the eastern suburbs are progressing smoothly. Two days ago, some projects have signed with the garden design studio that has cooperated with Fu for a long time. The construction plan of the high-speed railway station and the railway has also been officially released bidding...

Although the cake is big, it can't bear to divide it day by day.

Seeing that the new year is coming soon, Wanle Mountain can't sit still.

It coincided with the crew's holiday, and it was Wednesday again. The Wan family, together with Fu Tingqing and his wife, went to the old house of the Fu family with gifts in large and small packages for the old man to pay New Year's greetings.

As the Spring Festival approached, Mr. Fu was also busy. When they arrived, Mr. Fu had just arrived home and was sitting in the tea room drinking tea.

"Grandpa Fu." As soon as Wan Baiqing entered, the first thing he said to Fu Hanyun was, "Is brother still here?"

"Xiaoyun." Mr. Fu raised his hand to signal everyone to sit down, and then said, "I was sick two days ago, and I'm resting at home these two days."

"Brother is sick?" Wan Baiqing was a little surprised, "Why hasn't anyone mentioned it?"

"A minor illness." The old man smiled and said, "It will be fine if you take care of it."

After such a long time, although everyone is deliberately concealing Fu Hanyun's condition, Wan Baiqing is still vaguely aware of it.

In terms of his workaholic style, if he wasn't really sick, it would be impossible for him to be raised at home.

Especially now? Or at the end of the year, all kinds of social activities are not pushed cleanly.

Even though he knew that Fu Hanyun would not come over today, Wan Baiqing couldn't help but take a look outside.

The sky had already darkened, and the bamboo shadow in front of the window swayed, making a slight rustling sound, which was originally a peaceful sound, but at this moment Wan Baiqing felt even more irritable.