Chapter 24

The ward was very quiet, Jian Xia sat by the window and looked down at the script.

Zhu Xi pushed the door open and came in, unconsciously stomping her feet: "It's so cold outside today."

Today is a cloudy day. If there is no sun in winter in the north, it will be extraordinarily cold.

"Sister," Jian Xia got up and poured a cup of hot water for her, "Why are you here?"

"I'll be discharged from the hospital soon, let's see if I need help." Zhu Qian looked around, "Where are your parents?"

"I went for a walk," Jian Xia said, "The doctor said it's ok? Gradually increase the amount of exercise."

"I can run and jump in the future?" Zhu Qian was a little surprised.

In the past, Jiang Fangrong never dared to exercise vigorously when she was not ill. Later, when she was ill, even taking a walk became a luxury.

Jian Xia nodded, pursed her lips and smiled: "Worse? Is? Worse than normal people."

But at least? No more chest tightness and heart palpitations, breathless after walking two steps, maybe? One day I won't be able to wake up again if I'm not careful.

If it is raised well, there is a high probability that it will be the same as a normal person after two years.

"That's great." Zhu Qian unconsciously sighed, "I brought the juicer here today, wait a minute? Sister Jiang will squeeze a glass of fruit and vegetable juice for her when she comes back."

"En." Jian Xia nodded, and picked up the script again.

Zhu Qian leaned over to read Jian Xia's script, hesitant to speak, hesitant to speak.

The script was drawn in a bit of a mess, and Jian Xia's own feelings and understandings were recorded between the corners and the cracks.

Especially some places that are hard to understand are densely written, followed by huge question marks drawn with different colored pens.

"What's wrong?" Jian Xia looked up at her amusedly, "Speak up if you have something to say."

"I am? I want to ask? Ask? You and Fu Hanyun yesterday..." Zhu Qian coughed lightly, put her fingers in front of Jian Xia's eyes, and twisted them stickily, "Did you go to bed?"

"I knew it." Jian Xia said.

"Then what the hell..." Zhu Qian's eyes slantedly fixed on his face.

She did have sex, but it might not be the same as Zhu Qian imagined.

Because the two of them just slept under the quilt and didn't even talk for a day.

Moreover, probably because Fu Hanyun usually went to bed early, he fell asleep as soon as he went to bed, his breathing was deep and heavy, and it sounded like a lullaby in his ears, making Jian Xia's eyelids heavy soon.

In fact, it's not bad, it's almost the same as my roommate's.

In such a comparison, Jian Xia felt that yesterday's appearance of worrying about gains and losses and being in a state of anxiety was particularly funny.

However, it is still a bit different from living in a dormitory. After all, the two sleep on the same bed.

So? Woke up in the morning with a little accident.

Probably because of the relatively high temperature on Fu Hanyun's body, Jian Xia woke up in the morning and found that she was hugging her with hands and feet.

But it's okay, before Fu Hanyun woke up, they quietly retreated to their positions.

"Is it? Isn't it?" Zhu Qian couldn't help but excitedly asked when she saw the cloudy look on his face.