Chapter 49

The sun was shining in the yard, and Xiaobai was lying under the withered rose vines? Faced with the sun, when he saw the car coming in, he immediately got up and trotted to meet it.

Jian Xia got off the car one step later than Fu Hanyun, and when she got off, Xiaobai had already thrown herself into Fu Hanyun's arms.

Fu Hanyun was rubbing Xiaobai's head with downcast eyes, and whispered to it.

"Someone in the family was injured, be honest today." He said.

Hearing this, Jian Xia laughed unknowingly.

The smile touched the wound, and it hurt a little. He raised his hand to cover the injured side cheek, and then put his hand down again after the smile subsided a bit.

The ointment is very effective? The redness and swelling on his face have subsided a lot, but under the sun? The bruised and purple blood has become more painful and invisible.

"Want to play with Xiaobai for a while?" Fu Hanyun looked up at him.

"Okay." Jian Xia squatted down and turned around, gently touching Xiao Bai's forehead.

"Remember what you just explained?" Fu Hanyun confirmed with Xiaobai again.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, and unconsciously laughed again.

Xiaobai raised his head? "Aww..."

Jian Xia laughed even harder, couldn't help raising her hand, and covered her injured half of her face again.

The sun shone from the side, covering Fu Hanyun's shadow on half of his cheeks, giving him an inexplicable sense of intimacy.

Jian Xia teased Xiao Bai with her lowered eyes for a while, then raised her eyes to meet Fu Hanyun's dark eyes.

Fu Hanyun was looking at him, with unknown meaning.

"What?" Realizing that her injured half of her face was facing him, Jian Xia quietly moved her body and changed the angle.

"Nothing." Fu Hanyun smiled lightly.

The sun shone on his slightly pale skin, which seemed to be coated with a light honey color, and he looked healthy and handsome.

His eyelashes drooped slightly, and he couldn't see much emotion: "I just think that you still love to laugh."

"Still?" Jian Xia was a little puzzled.

But Fu Hanyun didn't explain more.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, "I'll ask Aunt Wu to cook."

Jian Xia nodded? Just as she was about to get up, Fu Hanyun raised her hand and pressed on her shoulder: "If you like to play with Xiaobai, just play for a while longer. Wait a minute? I'll have someone call you when the meal is ready."

"Okay." Jian Xia said, her eyes sparkling.

After all, who wouldn't love petting cats and dogs?

I don't know? Why, the corner of Fu Hanyun's mouth twitched imperceptibly again?

Fu Hanyun's house? The yard is not particularly big, not even Jian Xia's house? The house that has been mortgaged is even bigger, but the layout is very beautiful and exquisite, with lush flowers and trees, and evergreen plants make the whole yard look vibrant even in winter .

Next to the wrought iron fence next to the main building is a bamboo reclining chair, and through the fence, the landscape lake of the community is outside.

At noon, the sun shone on the lake. Although the lake was covered with thin ice, the center was still sparkling.

Jian Xia teased Xiao Bai, and as soon as she sat down on the chair, Xiao Bai quickly and familiarly put her head on his lap, as if she had done this many times.