Chapter 122

"What are you doing?" As soon as the call was connected, Fu Hanyun's voice immediately became cold, very cold. He asked Fu Cong, "Calling so late?"

Jian Xia looked at him amusedly, and couldn't help kicking his toes.

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, but his eyes were fixed on the sole of his foot that just kicked him.

That foot was snow-white, sunken in a beige slipper, the exposed nails were round and smooth, like a pearl with a hint of pink, beautiful and lovely with an indescribable tenderness.

Fu Hanyun bent down calmly, held Jian Xia Xibai's ankle with his big hand, and pulled his leg onto her knee.

Jian Xia: "..."

He didn't dare to say a word, listening to Fu Hanyun doing ambiguous things and saying cold words: "Then? Look at his attitude."

The call ended here. After saying this, Fu Hanyun hung up the phone and threw it away.

The hand holding the ankle slowly moved up the smooth skin of the calf until it reached the bend of the leg.

Fu Hanyun's deep eyes reflected Jian Xia's slightly curved eyes and shallow dimples.

"Why kick me?" he asked, his voice deep.

Jian Xia: "..."

"I'm reminding you to be respectful brothers and sisters." Jian Xia raised her face and smiled slightly, "Don't you think you're fierce?"

"Protect him like that?" Fu Hanyun asked.

Jian Xia: "..."

Fine.

Jian Xia: "Brother~"

Before he finished speaking, he was hugged by Fu Hanyun's low laugh, and was mercilessly thrown onto the bed.

Although the mattress in the hotel is not as comfortable as at home, it is also very soft. Jian Xia bounced on the mattress.

When his body bounced up, Fu Hanyun took advantage of the situation and leaned down, as if he was actively throwing himself into his arms.

The big light in the suite was off, and only a small light by the bed was on.

The light was dim and ambiguous, reflecting Jian Xia's moist reddish eyes into moist and pink petals that had just been hit by rain.

I feel pity.

"Fu Hanyun." Jian Xia asked softly, "How did you get here before?"

Fu Hanyun's voice was muffled and hoarse, mixed with the sound of breathing, "I was thinking of you coming here."

The shooting task before the Spring Festival was very heavy. Early in the morning, Jian Xia and Fu Hanyun woke up at the same time.

"You go to the set after you have breakfast later." Fu Hanyun raised his head slightly, and told him while putting on his tie, "Aunt Wu boiled the bird's nest, and Uncle Wang will bring it with me later."

"What about you?" Jian Xia's mouth was full of bubbles, and she slurred her words with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"I'll go to the company to eat." Fu Hanyun laughed, and wrapped his arms around Jian Xia's waist from behind, and rested his chin on his shoulder, "Aunt Wu didn't make it for me."

Jian Xia laughed and stood up, "Aunt Wu was wronged to hear that."

He added, "Obviously you don't like to eat."

He rinsed his mouth and turned around, "No matter how busy you are, you have to eat breakfast, you know?"

"I know." Fu Hanyun said with a smile.