Chapter 128

There was the sound of splashing water in the bathroom, Jian Xia turned on her laptop and began to read emails from the company one by one.

The pre-selection, filing, planning, and progress of various projects, as well as the number and progress of the external projects of the publicity and production department, the latest signing artist plan and review of the brokerage department...

All kinds of things.

Under normal circumstances, except for some relatively large or special projects, these tasks can actually be digested and completed within each department.

Summer entertainment has long been a mature machine, with a steady pace and methodical pace, which can silently digest and solve countless problems that can be seen or not seen by the outside world every day.

Only recently, Jian Xia still asked the heads of various departments to send over the details of the project and review them one by one.

Watching a project grow from scratch, from tiny to prototype, and then to brilliant grandeur, it is like going through it yourself, which is the best material for learning.

Moreover, there are always documents that require his signature.

Things that he didn't understand at all before, through the company's business connection, as well as a little exploration and learning of these materials and documents, he will feel more at ease when he picks up the pen again.

Jian Xia slowly pulled down the file on the screen.

It has been half a year since he took over Summer Entertainment, and he began to consider formally participating in some of the company's projects and daily operations.

The foundation of Xia Ri Entertainment was solid, so after Fu Hanyun withdrew, the company remained stable.

But Jian Xia also knew that a large part of the company's top management didn't think highly of him.

He was born in an ordinary family, had never received systematic business education and nurturing since he was a child, and had just graduated from university, and was immersed in the eccentric world of the entertainment industry...

From any point of view, he is not a suitable candidate for a business manager.

Especially a company with such a large scale and influence as Summer Entertainment.

The outside world was dazzled by the "fairy love" between him and Fu Hanyun, but those who have been with the economy and data all day long are clear in their hearts.

It may not be easy, or even difficult, to change the minds of these people, or it may take ten or eight years, or even longer...

Jian Xia knew, but never thought of backing down.

He is willing to turn himself into a real sponge, desperately absorbing all the knowledge and experience of his predecessors, so that he can be like Fu Hanyun, worthy of the company's trust.

Fortunately, after he took over Summer Entertainment, the company's first big project was "Model".

And "Model"'s ability to attract investment is so strong that it has far broken the investment record of all previous films of Summer Entertainment.

After all, it involves the fashion industry with a wide range of radiation. Not only various fashion products, but also the food, clothing, housing and transportation of models in movies are also the focus of public attention.

Therefore, at the beginning of the film preparation, before the official foreign investment, it was already targeted by various brands.

The few high-end products endorsed by Jian Xia are very face-saving, and they are also the first names to appear on the investment list.