Chapter 51

When Jian Xia came out of the kitchen, Jian Yuan's family? The three had already left in despair.

Fu Hanyun asked "Is it possible", but everyone knows? What is the answer he wants?

Although looking closely, his attitude can even be called polite, but in fact, if the answer does not meet his expectations, then?, The price will be painful to their family? No one of the three can afford it.

When walking to the door of the main house, Jian Xia happened to hear Fu Hanyun's low voice.

"I'm sorry." He said, "Today's matter is my own initiative."

"I don't blame you, I wanted to drive them away when they first came here." Probably still felt ashamed, Jian Wei sighed softly, "I just felt like I just moved back? Come on, if they start to make trouble again, it's nothing more than Let the neighbors in the neighborhood see the joke."

Jian Xia pushed the door open, took off her coat and hung it on the hanger.

Seeing the sweater that was almost the same color as Fu Hanyun's, Jian Wei stopped talking again.

"We'll eat later." Jian Xia smiled and poured a glass of water into her palm, "Mom made chicken soup."

Last time Fu Hanyun said that he likes to drink the chicken soup made by Jiang Fangrong, this time Jiang Fangrong prepared it early.

"Fu Hanyun, you are blessed." He sat down next to Fu Hanyun, his eyebrows curved and his head tilted, "The chickens, ducks and geese are all raised by the neighbors themselves, and even the fish are caught by my father in the river."

"Where did you catch it yourself?" Jian Wei coughed, "There are fishing boats in the river, where I waited for the first net today."

He also said, "Nothing? Rare fish, all wild, just taste? More natural."

"Mom said you even pulled nets for others." Jian Xia said.

Jian Wei looked at Jian Xia, couldn't help laughing, "This child."

Fu Hanyun's eyelashes drooped, but the corners of his lips couldn't hold back a smile, "That taste? It must be very good."

Taste? Really good.

The chicken soup is delicious, the home-cooked potato stewed duck is soft and delicious, the meatballs made of pork dumplings are filled with Q bombs, and the braised fish is so tender that it almost melts in the mouth...

Fu Hanyun was very considerate, he ate a lot of every dish, and even drank half a bowl of soup on purpose.

Jiang Fangrong's eyes were full of satisfaction after eating.

Before leaving in the afternoon, Jiang Fangrong packed the chickens, ducks, geese and New Year's pork prepared in advance into Fu Hanyun's trunk, and Jian Wei took the opportunity to pull Jian Xia aside and say a few private words.

"You and Fu Hanyun, how are you doing?" He hesitated for a moment, feeling that what he asked seemed redundant, but he seemed uneasy if he didn't ask, "He knew? He went to pick you up when you were injured?"

"En." Jian Xia nodded, still holding the chili sauce that Jiang Fangrong cooked for Zhu Xi, "Don't worry, he is very polite and treats me very well."

Jian Wei nodded.

"He's been kind to you," he said. "And you, what have you been to him?"

"Me to him?" Jian Xia pursed her lips and remained silent for a moment, as if she didn't know? Jian Wei asked the meaning of this question.

"Are you happy with him?" Jian Wei asked.

"Happy." This question was not difficult, and Jian Xia quickly answered it.