Chapter 114

What is Fu Hanyun? He is always thoughtful.

As soon as the title "Mr. Bai Guo" comes out of Jian Xia's mouth, even if he doesn't ask anything, he can instantly guess the ins and outs of the matter.

In the past, he? Never? Used the Penguin.

And the only account has only Jian Xia as a friend, and the software icon has been deleted from the desktop long ago.

If this can be discovered by Jian Xia, then? There can only be one explanation, there must be something? Someone sent a message to herself?.

"Did you send him a message?" Fu Hanyun asked, pinching Jian Xia's chin to look at him carefully, and gently rubbing Jian Xia's wet eyelashes with warm fingertips.

"He??" I don't know if it's because? I feel itchy or because? It's funny, Jian Xia closed her eyes and smiled, "He? Who is it? Isn't it you?"

"Well," Fu Hanyun's lips curled up slightly, and he responded frankly?, "Because? This one is crying?"

Ask again, "Why? What? Cry?"

Jian Xia stared.

Those eyes were wet and red, although they were round and round, but nothing? Powerful, it would only make people feel pitiful and cute.

Fu Hanyun smiled and leaned over to hug him.

Drops of water slid down his black hair, leaving light wet marks at the end of his eyes, making his slightly drooping eyelashes look extra gentle: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you. "

"Then what do you do? Don't say it." Jian Xia asked softly. As soon as Fu Hanyun said "I'm sorry", he?

As if he didn't know where to start, Fu Hanyun didn't make a sound for a while?

"Fu Hanyun, have you liked me for a long time?" Jian Xia continued to ask.

Holding his arms tightly, Fu Hanyun nodded: "Yeah."

"What? When did it start?" Jian Xia asked again.

"It's been a long time." Fu Hanyun rubbed his soft hair, and couldn't help but recall the scene when they met for the first time.

The sun shone down through the golden ginkgo leaves, sprinkled on the boy's snow-white shirt, mottled and mottled, without any decoration, the boy holding the violin was so beautiful and clear that he seemed to be shining.

"It's been a long, long time," Fu Hanyun said, "It's the first time I met you? I fell in love with you when I was there."

Jian Xia froze for a moment.

Even though he guessed that Fu Hanyun liked him, it should have been a long time ago, but he didn't expect it to be so early.

As if answering? Answering his? Question above, Fu Hanyun smiled.

"At that time, you were not yet an adult, and you didn't really know me, so I kept waiting. I wanted to take the opportunity of holding a birthday party for Fu Cong to invite you when you were an adult, and then I would pursue it logically. You." Fu Hanyun said in a low voice, "I've been waiting for two years, but I only waited for the news of your engagement to Wei Cheng."

Jian Xia: "..."

Jian Xia pursed her lips, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Later? I checked the Wei family and found out that the two of you are close friends. I thought? You are very happy, so I didn't bother you anymore." Fu Hanyun said.

Jian Xia lowered her eyes, only feeling that her eye sockets were slightly sore: "But you still did so? so many? things for? me."

"I can work for you for the rest of my life." Fu Hanyun said.