Chapter 22

"Hey, Xia Xia." Lin Qing is the most well-informed. Just after class in the afternoon, he? Don't? Don't know where to find the news, "I heard? Zhou Li just went back to school."

He lowered his voice: "They came to look for Meng Han.

Meng Han is Zhou Li's ex-boyfriend. He looks ordinary, but he has a tough guy temperament.

Although he is not as lucky as Zhou Li, he can sign with a reliable company early without worrying about resources, but he is also very down-to-earth and motivated, and has already played supporting roles in two films.

There are not many scenes, but the characters are very eye-catching.

He is a very down-to-earth person, and it is said that he has a very good temper.

"I heard that he quarreled with Wei Cheng." Lin Qing said, a little disdainful, "Why do you have the nerve to come again? Looking for Meng Han?"

But then they became happy again: "No way, I don't worry if their life is not good."

In fact, didn't Lin Qing say that? Jian Xia could also see that there was bound to be a big commotion between Zhou Li and Wei Cheng.

If it wasn't Wei Cheng, even if Zhou Li couldn't match Sun Qi, he wouldn't have to make a fool of himself in public today.

They didn't say anything, but their thoughts unconsciously turned to Wei Cheng.

If it was said that on the day when the make-up was done, he? compared Wei Cheng to trash in front of Zhou Li, and he was somewhat competitive, then now, he? Really thinks Wei Cheng is trash.

The funny thing is, in the past so many years, he really didn't see it at all.

Maybe it was him? He had a family filter for him, or maybe the time is quiet and he can't see his humanity?

But Jian Xia has long been too lazy to think about it so much, what does he mind? Why did Wei Cheng suddenly propose to withdraw capital today?

However, the answer to this puzzle soon came. When packing up in the dormitory in the afternoon, Zhu Qian called.

There were still only Lin Qing and the others in the dormitory. It was not convenient for Jian Xia to hold things in her hand, so she directly clicked on the release.

"Xia Xia," Zhu Qian said, "I inquired about it today, and I heard that the current situation of the Wei family is very good."

Lin Qing was lying on the bed playing games, when he heard the words, he regained his energy immediately, he sat up excitedly, and climbed down from the upper bunk like a monkey.

"What's the matter, sister, what's wrong with their family? Come on, tell me? Make me happy? Happy?"

Jian Xia was amused by him, but she stopped packing her things.

Now that the Wei family has swallowed up the Jian family, it's time for rapid development. To be honest, they can't imagine it? What's wrong with the Wei family?

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"There's something wrong with their shipping," Zhu Qian said with a hint of a smile, "I heard that the XCA of Xiao's family has recently crushed them so much that they can't even move. It's only been two years. It won't turn around in a week, and if it lasts for a month, it will probably be cold."

The sailing schedule is usually once a week. If you can't move for two weeks, it's really enough to make people burnt out.

Hearing this, Jian Xia was slightly taken aback.