Chapter 123

Before coming here, Wan Baiqing never thought that he would have to face such an option.

He? He always thought that no matter how the fire spread, it would focus on the projects that Wanjia Design handled in those years.

Of course, it's not just about the quality of the project, it also involves various economic issues: kickbacks, bribes, shoddy goods, pocketing...

But they never thought that Fu Hanyun would pull himself in in such a way.

Obviously the weather outside the window is very good, the noon sun hits the leather sofa in the corner of the office through the huge floor-to-ceiling glass, and the black calfskin reveals a soft luster in the sunlight.

But Wan Baiqing just felt cold and so depressed that he couldn't breathe.

It is the same feeling as before the heavy rainstorm in summer, when the dark clouds overwhelm the top and the air pressure is so low that all the air in the chest cavity can be squeezed out.

Wan Baiqing realized for the first time that he had never thought that this matter would really affect him.

He? He knew very well, if he left for ten years...

No, don't say ten years, even if he's only gone for three to five years, then he's nowhere to be found in the entertainment industry.

Their development wasn't good in the first place, and even compared with the previous Zhou Li, they were far behind.

Over the years, he has almost become the best candidate for the male second in Wannian, and he has not really played the leading role until now.

Although they have accumulated some fans, they are very few.

As for the general audience, there are only a handful of people who are familiar with his real name. The audience seems to prefer to use his character name instead of the three characters "Wan Baiqing".

He? Entered the industry at his best age. Ten years later, he will be in his thirties, just like Zhou Li. Why can he turn back?

And the most frightening thing is that he knows nothing except acting.

In the past, their family, even Fu's family, could be regarded as their reliance. They used to open their mouths, put on their clothes and stretch out their hands, and were called "Young Master", and their ten fingers never touched the spring. water.

Even entering the industry was just to get closer to Fu Hanyun.

But looking back now, this has become the only tool he can use to make a living.

If their parents are imprisoned, they will live abroad alone with nothing to do...

He?Can't?Imagine what a?What?life that would be.

Even if his aunt won't watch him starve, his standard of living will still be greatly reduced.

Wan Baiqing yelled frantically in his mind, no, absolutely no sacrifice of himself.

But facing Fu Hanyun's deep black eyes with "icy irony", he couldn't say a word.

He? Always? Hoped that his image in Fu Hanyun's heart would be better, and even better.

It doesn't even matter if you pretend.

Even though they now know that their so-called image has become rotten, they still have no way to say such selfish things in front of them.

Fu Hanyun looked at him, the coldness in his eyes remained unchanged, but the sarcasm gradually turned into contempt.

Subconsciously, they narrowed their eyes slightly.