Chapter 66

On the third day of the Lunar New Year, a few fine snowdrops floated in the sky, but the plum tree in the old house bulged out pink and tender flower buds, which were beautifully moistened by the water vapor.

Today is to pay New Year's greetings to the old man.

As soon as the car entered the door, Jian Xia's sitting posture changed? She felt upright, but she still couldn't help but look out quietly.

The Fu family's old house is very elegantly furnished, with small bridges and flowing water, and bamboo and plum gardens.

Come here from the crowded street, it seems that even the air has become fresh in an instant.

After driving in for about ten minutes from the gate of the house, I saw a building with green bricks and green tiles in front.

The housekeeper, Liu Shuan, had already been waiting at the door. Seeing Fu Hanyun's car from a distance, he rushed up to meet him.

The car stopped under a huge banyan tree, and Fu Hanyun got off with Jian Xia.

"Eldest Young Master, Young Master Jian." Liu Shuan smiled with a respectful attitude, "Master has been waiting? How are you? It's time for a meeting."

"Grandpa Liu."

"Uncle Liu."

Jian Xia and Fu Hanyun spoke almost at the same time. As soon as the words fell, Liu Shuan and Uncle Wang who had just got off the car laughed in unison.

Fu Hanyun lowered his eyes, and quietly suppressed the smile in his eyes.

"What?" He looked at Jian Xia, "Aren't you the same generation as me?"

Jian Xia: "..."

Blame only myself for talking too fast.

Liu Shuan looked to be about seventy years old. Although his body was still straight, his head and hair had already turned gray, and his face was covered with wrinkles...

He habitually called him Grandpa.

Jian Xia pursed the smile on the corner of her mouth, and didn't speak yet.

After walking a little further away from Uncle Liu and Uncle Wang, he tiptoed next to Fu Hanyun, and leaned into his ear and called: "Uncle?"

Fu Hanyun: "..."

The white and fine snowdrops fell on Jian Xia's eyelashes, he raised his face, and playfully bent his eyes at Fu Hanyun.

There were continuous lead clouds in the sky, it was very dark, but Fu Hanyun's eyes suddenly became darker and deeper than the sky at the moment, and the waves rolled.

Jian Xia: "..."

How come I feel a little bit on fire.

He was about to step back, but Fu Hanyun held his wrist quietly and calmly.

"Good boy." He also lowered his voice, and made a request in a deep voice, "Say the same at night."

Jian Xia: "..."

In an instant?, the tip of Jian Xia's ears turned red.

This person, his body is not good, but he is quite rough.

But I also blame myself for not being up-to-date, and not being able to stand a little bit of teasing from this person.

Jian Xia lowered her head and went away, secretly pinched Fu Hanyun's palm, then unconsciously raised her hand, and gently rubbed her ears.

An extremely pleasant laughter came from above her head, which made Jian Xia's cheeks burn unconsciously.

"Brother, Jian Xia." Fu Cong had seen Fu Hanyun's car enter the gate a long time ago, waiting left?