Chapter 38

The joy in Jian Xia's eyes was so pure, a pair of amber eyes seemed to have turned into honey, emitting a soft brilliance.

Don't let Fu Hanyun? Consciously think of it? The scene when I saw him for the first time.

At that time, he was still studying, but he was already recognized as the successor of the Fu Group.

No matter whether you go in or out, there are always many people around you intentionally or unintentionally, and almost all the eyes are flattering.

He felt very bored, but because of the project on his body, even hiding leisurely became an extravagant wish.

Until that time, Fu Cong, who was always forgetful, missed something from Mr. Fu again?...

It's been a long time, so what's the specific thing? Fu Hanyun can't remember it clearly.

But he remembered that when he passed by the school at noon, he dropped him off by the way.

At that time, Fu Cong was playing ball with his friends on the playground.

As soon as he appeared, the eyes of the girls were? Needless to say? Even the boys, after knowing? His identity? Consciously cast? A look of?

They are very similar to those that Fu Hanyun saw outside.

Seeing it on the faces of half-aged children made him feel depressed and somewhat disappointed.

He still remembered that the sun was particularly good that day.

But when he and Fu Cong walked out together, he was not in the mood.

Until passing through a secluded corner, the sound of a violin sawing wood was heard from far away.

Seeing his stinky face, Fu Cong raised his face proudly, as if he heard the sound of nature.

"My classmate?," he said proudly, "Director Zhou Changshan's second male lead in his latest film."

While talking, they had already rounded the corner of the building, and Fu Hanyun also saw the boy playing the violin.

The young man stood under a huge ginkgo tree with his back to them. From a distance, he looked slender and thin. If you only look at the back view, it is very beautiful.

It was the transition from early autumn to mid-autumn, when the golden sunshine and the leaves of the ginkgo trees almost merged into one color, and mischievously sprinkled light spots on the boy's snow-white shirt.

If it wasn't for the fact that the sound of the violin was too unpleasant, Fu Hanyun would almost have thought that they accidentally broke into a certain corner of the fairy tale world.

"Jian Xia." From a distance, Fu Cong called?

The sound of the violin stopped abruptly, and the boy turned around with a smile.

"Fu Cong." He said hello, and then he noticed that there were other people around him.

"Oh, my brother." Fu Cong said carelessly, "Come here? Let me deliver something?"

The young man nodded politely to him, and the smile in his eyes deepened slightly, clean and pure.

The sunlight behind him vaguely enveloped him, ginkgo leaves swirled and fell, resting on his shoulders and hair tips, his amber eyes were warm and peaceful.

But it was just that one glance. Like the most ordinary stranger, the boy turned his attention to Fu Cong again.

The two exchanged a few words, Fu Cong left, and the boy turned around again.