Chapter 133

Fu Hanyun never thought that this kind of emotion would last for such a long time in the future.

Naturally, at this moment, he has not expected that he did not go to graduate school according to the original plan, let alone continue to study for a Ph.D.

In addition to formally clearing Fu's years of serious illness before the age of 28 and taking it into his hands, all his life plans seemed to have deviated from the original track just because he took one more look at that person.

Even if that person doesn't know anything about it.

Not long after that day, "Black Fairy Tale" started, and Jian Xia officially joined the group.

As a newcomer with no foundation, except for the crew and the hotel, Jian Xia hardly ever goes out of the house, and spends most of her time tutoring the missed homework and studying the script over and over again.

Even if you want to look at him from afar, it seems like a luxury.

At this time, through his own way, Fu Hanyun had a preliminary understanding of Jian Xia.

Jian Xia's father, Jian Wei, was engaged in a small transportation business, and the business was so small that they couldn't bear any of Fu's orders.

Although my mother is not in good health, she also runs a small coffee shop.

Many years ago, when the urban area was just beginning to expand to the outside, Jian Xia's father took the opportunity to buy a modest house and lived with his uncle's family.

After so many years, the site that was still remote at the time has become quite prosperous, and the house has grown several times.

Although he was born in the countryside, Jian Wei's vision is obviously not bad.

As parents, Jian Wei and Jiang Fangrong also respect and love Jian Xia, and there is no unrealistic plot of "hoping for a child to become a dragon". Jian Xia's growth environment is free and relaxed.

All in all, Jian Xia's family can be described as quite satisfactory.

They are not particularly rich, but they are the kind that Fu Hanyun admires and yearns for the most.

The parents are loving and harmonious, and the family atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, which can be described as happy and harmonious.

If her parents were still there, Fu Hanyun felt that it would be like this.

Naturally, he also knew the identity of the person who picked up Jian Xia from school that day, and knew that the two families were close friends for many years.

Speaking of it, it might be closer to my relationship with Xiao Wanli and Yao Junlai.

It's just that he has a cold temper. Although he has always been on good terms with those two people, on the surface he is by no means as close as that person is to Jian Xia.

In Fu Hanyun's eyes, the intimacy of the two people is a bit annoying, but it's really not that similar to fall in love...

After all, Yao Junlai didn't have the greasy vigor that Yao Junlai had when he was in love with Xiao Wanli.

This somewhat made Fu Hanyun relax.

It was Wednesday again, and it was time for Fu Hanyun to go back to the old house to have dinner with the old man.

I don't know how it was such a coincidence, Fu Tingqing's family also arrived today, besides them, there was Aunt Fu Cong's family.

When Fu Hanyun's car stopped, Fu Cong was standing under the old cypress tree in front of the gate, talking on the phone.