Chapter 28

The hotel's hair dryer is either not strong enough or too strong.

Jian Xia thoughtfully tried the temperature with her palm to dry Fu Hanyun's hair.

Fu Hanyun's protection was particularly good, the curtains were drawn so that there was no gap at all, and a "Do Not Disturb" sign was hung on the door.

Once this kind of sign is put up, even if someone from the production team comes over, they will probably just turn around and leave in a sensible manner, even if they are too embarrassed to knock on the door.

Can two people be alone for a while with peace of mind?

The sound of the blower stopped, and Jian Xia's soft fingertips were on the top of his hair twice.

"Okay," he said, bending over from behind him to look at him.

Fu Hanyun turned his head, and his eyes just met? His pink slightly pouty lips.

Jian Xia's lip color is not so rich and warm, it is a light pink, which is why he gives it when he is not smiling? It makes people feel extraordinarily cold and inaccessible.

But his lip color is very clean, and his lips are extremely soft at first glance, like two beautiful cherry blossoms, and the impact is extremely strong when viewed from a close distance.

However, the distance between the two of them is still very close, so close that it seems that he only needs to raise his head slightly to suck in those two beautiful and soft lips, crush them, and taste the clear taste of cherry blossom petals. Sweet taste?

Fu Hanyun's Adam's apple rolled, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and he didn't make a sound.

The teasing thoughts that arose when Jian Xia fiddled with her hair disappeared in an instant, and disappeared without a trace.

Jian Xia likes the way Fu Hanyun just finished blowing his hair.

The broken hair is naturally laid on? Forehead, it looks casual and natural, not too oppressive.

But now? I don't know why, those already dark eyes seem to be a little darker, and a pair of black and white eyes are gloomy, which makes people feel guilty unconsciously.

Because he pulled his hair at the end? Jian Xia couldn't help self-criticism.

At first, I didn't think there was anything wrong, but now? Looking at her eyes like this, Jian Xia felt that her previous actions seemed to be a little disrespectful.

Like the movement of rubbing Xiaobai in the yard...

Jane Xia: ...

However, the redness in Fu Hanyun's eyes was almost gone.

A pair of eyes are black and white and white, with the dampness from the bathroom, they are extraordinarily beautiful and...

Extraordinary... extraordinarily perverted?

Jian Xia was stunned for a moment, and unconsciously remembered the shooting process of that classic intimate scene in the black fairy tale.

And his rival actor Mr. Huo Chong.

The look in Fu Hanyun's eyes now is somewhat similar to that of Fang Yun played by Huo Chong back then, but it's not that similar.

In comparison, Fang Yun's eyes are more intense and sticky, as if they cannot be resolved, because the "sex" hint is also stronger as the plot progresses.

But Fu Hanyun's...

Jian Xia was a little uncertain, because he saw some unspeakable depression and depression from those beautiful eyes like stars in the sky.