Chapter 77

In mid-March, Torrent was officially finalized, and promotional videos of various themes, behind-the-scenes of shooting, and materials began to be released one after another.

From the point of view of publicity, although the overall popularity is good, the response to the popular search terms is mixed.

But fortunately, the number of people making reservations on various ticketing platforms is increasing rapidly.

As the release date gets closer and closer, all kinds of news about the previous production crew have been picked up again by netizens with great relish.

And the most popular among them is naturally the triangular relationship buried in Qi Chunhe's casting.

The second is the interesting experience of Sun Qi, the film emperor, who got a blessing in disguise after taking over the torrent.

The first director Sun Qi collaborated with after his debut was Qi Chunhe.

Back then, Qi Chunhe's reputation was not bad, but Sun Qi was just a newcomer, so he was kind enough to know him.

But when Hongliu was filming, Sun Qi was already the best actor, but Qi Chunhe's reputation became mixed. In order to popularize the movie, he found Sun Qi.

Under normal circumstances, based on the performance of Qi Chunhe's recent films, as well as the original film scripts, such resources should be PASSed if they are not available to Sun Qi.

But in order to repay the favor, Sun Qi finally accepted it.

Unexpectedly, he just settled down? Not long after, Summer Entertainment joined in? Come? Come?, turning Torrent from a bad cake into a sweet pastry.

Rejected at first? Qi Chunhe's actors were even more annoyed when they heard the news.

[Actually, in the entertainment industry, sometimes it really depends on luck. 】

Lu Xiuming couldn't help but laugh when he saw the netizen's words on the screen.

Where is this luck?

Is it all about money ability?

After all, that was the target of the little vice president.

Speaking of which, Boss Xiao Fu has done a really good job of keeping secrets.

During the filming of the torrent, he also? It's not that he hasn't been to the set, but he didn't let people see any clues.

But also? It has something to do with his and Jian Xia's smoke bombs. Netizens are all talking about "burden reduction CP", so naturally? Sun Qi was picked out?.

The door was pushed open, and Yao Jun came in.

Lu Xiuming raised his eyes from the computer screen and asked, "Mr. Xiao Fu is still here today? Can't you come?"

"If he can come? Can I find you?" Yao Jun came? He was so busy recently that he didn't touch the floor. He talked while putting the documents that needed to be signed on Lu Xiuming's desk. Is it time to let them go and do projects independently? In the future, Yun'er may focus on the stall at his house, and the summer entertainment depends on you? Give me the position of the boss."

"I'll leave it to you." Lu Xiuming laughed.

Fu Hanyun's future? He must return to the Fu family.

Everyone in Xia Ri Entertainment knows that in the future? Xia Ri Entertainment's actual manager will be Lu Xiuming.

"Come on, right?" Yao Jun came here and smiled, "I don't dare to seek power and usurp the throne, otherwise Fu Hanyun will have some crooked tricks to punish me."