Chapter 82

Jian Xia's footsteps paused, then she slowly turned around calmly, and raised her eyes to meet Wan Baiqing's gaze.

Speaking of which, Fu Hanyun's family situation is not complicated. His parents died early, leaving only his grandfather and his uncle's family.

Judging from limited contacts and outside rumors, apart from Fu Cong, the relationship between Fu Hanyun and his uncle's family is not good.

Of course, Wanjia is even further away?.

Although she doesn't really understand the twists and turns, but Jian Xia always remembers what Fu Hanyun told her.

No matter who you meet among these people, he only needs to maintain basic courtesy, and leave the rest to him.

Even without elaborating, Fu Hanyun's words have already expressed the relationship between them very clearly.

Nodding acquaintances, saving face...

So when she saw Wan Baiqing's name appear in the worship registration book, Jian Xia was actually a little surprised and confused in her heart.

Although the mothers of Wan Baiqing and Fu Cong are sisters, the Wan family can be regarded as relatives of the Fu family, but when it comes to Fu Hanyun's place, this relationship has "gone far away".

To be honest? Even if the relationship between the two is not the current hostile relationship, it is not Wan Baiqing's turn to pay homage to Fu Hanyun's parents, right?

Not to mention Fu Hanyun's round of reforms, there is actually a line? It was dug deep along Wanjiahe? His uncle's previous project, almost hit the nail on the head.

Wan Baiqing came over at this time, making Jian Xia puzzled.

But so many plays recently are not for nothing.

"Hello." Jian Xia smiled. She looked at Wan Baiqing, her eyes were just right. She was a little confused, but she didn't ask anything.

Wan Baiqing's gaze was fixed on the bouquet of white lilies in his arms, slightly dazed.

When he first came here, he also brought lilies.

Because when Fu Hanyun was a child, every time he came to visit his parents, he would bring a bouquet of white lilies with him.

It was his mother's favorite flower.

In an instant, all kinds of doubts that had been suppressed before resurfaced in his mind.

Jian Xia's resources, the CP that netizens have been raving about for no reason, the only two sets of N.U high-end sets at the AQ ceremony, Zhou Li fought? The uncontrollable public opinion after Jian Xia, and...

There is also the nanny car that Summer Entertainment continues to provide to Jian Xia and the white cat that Jian Xia used in the last live broadcast...

It seems that each of them alone can't explain anything, but each of them is like a thorn piercing into the bottom of his heart, making him toss and turn.

And with this bouquet of white lilies, is the coincidence a little too much?

Wan Baiqing's fingers hidden in his sleeves clenched into fists uncontrollably, and he raised his eyes to meet Jian Xia's.

Jian Xia was looking at him, very polite, with a smile in her eyes, slightly puzzled.

Wan Baiqing suddenly realized that Jian Xia didn't actually know him, or that he regarded himself as a fan, that's why he didn't even ask about his identity.

Indeed, he doesn't have Jian Xiahuo, so he can only play the second male lead in the saliva drama up to now.

In the entertainment circle? There are as many people like him as the crucian carp crossing the river. It is normal for Jian Xia not to know him.