Chapter 4

"Xia Xia, you're back." The morning sun came in through the window, dyeing the corner of the dormitory golden, Lin Qing was sitting in the shadow around the golden area, feasting, seeing Jian Xia push the door in, he hurriedly waved , "Come and eat."

The table was full of snacks, and there were several cans of cola piled up, Lin Qing picked up a piece of glutinous rice, tore open the package and handed it to Jian Xia's mouth.

With the bag in one hand, Jian Xia bent down to open her mouth to take it, and asked vaguely: "Why do you buy so many snacks, aren't you afraid of getting fat?"

The four people in their dormitory are all studying acting, and they all attach great importance to body management.

"Bian Xingchen invited him," Lin Qing said, "He said he would announce good news later."

Hearing that it was Bian Xingchen who invited her, Jian Xia paused slightly while chewing, then put the bag on the table, and started to organize her things with her head down.

Not noticing Jian Xia's abnormality, Lin Qing paralyzed herself and said, "I want to eat enough to satisfy my cravings, anyway, the body can only absorb so much calories."

"You are really..." Jian Xia pursed her lips and laughed at him.

Under the sun, his drooping eyelashes were dyed golden red, and those amber eyes were curved, warm and soft.

Lin Qing raised her eyes to look at him, unconsciously startled for a moment.

"Xia Xia," he said softly, "I haven't seen you smile like this for a long time."

The door of the bathroom opened, and Bian Xingchen came out from inside. He shook off the drops of water on his hand, walked over and ate the last piece of glutinous rice.

"Whoever breaks up in love, goes bankrupt or suffers a setback in his career, can't laugh?"

Jian Xia: ... I thank you.

"What are you talking about? Xing Xing!" Hearing this, Lin Qing quickly interrupted him by spitting out the melon seeds in her mouth, "Do you ever talk like that?"

"I'm sorry," Bian Xingchen corrected his mistake, and said to Jian Xia, "I'm a little straightforward?"

"It's better not to apologize." Lin Qing secretly pinched Bian Xingchen's leg, as if the emperor was not in a hurry and the eunuch was in a hurry.

"You're promising." Bian Xingchen's expression changed after being pinched, and he couldn't help but raised his hand and knocked on Lin Qing's forehead, "People say that cannibals have soft mouths but short hands, you still eat mine." Exclude me."

He raised his leg: "Still pinch me!"

Bian Xingchen had been on the set before, and this was the first time he came back after Jian Xia's family had an accident.

Compared to Lin Qing and Zhang Weihao, who were afraid of not paying attention to that sentence and accidentally clicked Lei, Bian Xingchen's merciless words at this moment made him feel more relaxed.

He looked sideways at Bian Xingchen, saw that he raised his legs, his appearance was completely different from that of the quiet and elegant little prince in front of the public, and couldn't help laughing with Lin Qing.

"Lin Qing," Bian Xingchen said indignantly, "You just face him."

"Oh, really not." Lin Qing hurriedly peeled a chocolate ball and handed it to Bian Xingchen's mouth, "Didn't you say that you have good news to announce? What? Another new drama?"