Chapter 29

The next day? In the early morning, Fu Hanyun had breakfast at the hotel and finished processing the project information sent by the old man's personal secretary before leaving for the film and television city.

The set was very lively, Jian Xia was being filmed, or maybe Qi Xi, seeing Zhao Haoran for the first time after returning to Jiangcheng.

"Mr. Fu is here?" Wang Min watched all directions, and immediately noticed Fu Hanyun's car driving into the set, and whispered in Qin Chunhe's ear.

About last night's get-together made Fu Hanyun's image in Qin Chunhe's heart a little more friendly. He immediately got up and waved to Fu Hanyun, and then asked the assistant next to him to move a chair for him.

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, and walked straight? Come here, bent down to look at the monitor.

In the camera, the bright golden sunlight shines down, illuminating the entire long street and the slightly dilapidated low-rise buildings on both sides of the long street.

This? Is a market, on the road? The crowd is bustling, and the yelling of vendors keeps coming and going.

In the bustling bicycle traffic, a black car appeared, which attracted the attention of many people.

Qi Xi held the steering wheel, walked? walked? stopped in the crowd.

His attire is different from most of the people outside the car?

Sophisticated and beautiful.

The light beige cashmere sweater is very soft at first glance, and the gray shirt collar and the light gray wool coat wrapped around the body match just right.

Even the hands that are holding the steering wheel are white and delicate, and the nails are light and healthy pink.

Probably due to the traffic jam on the road, he sat quietly for a while, then leaned over and took out a cigarette from the glove box, lowered his head and lit it.

When the first puff of smoke came out, he tilted his head a little casually, but immediately, through the fuzzy smoke, his movements stopped.

Not far away, a motorcycle stopped? The young man in the back seat jumped off neatly, and the rider in front jumped off the bike with long legs.

The two stopped in front of a seafood stall.

The cigarette between his fingers was slowly burning, but Qi Xi couldn't take a second puff.

Subconsciously, he flicked the ash, then lowered his eyes and extinguished the cigarette he had just taken a puff of.

The car moved forward slowly, getting closer and closer to the motorcycle. I don't know if it was a coincidence. When they were on the same side as the motorcycle, the two of them had just finished picking seafood and stood up.

The tall rider turned his head inadvertently, and met Qi Xi's eyes in the car.

The rider was stunned for a while, until the young man in the back seat pulled him with the selected seafood. Then he moved? Moved his body? Immediately, with his long legs, he rushed to Qixi and blocked the road. The car in is coming?

"When did you come back?" Zhao Haoran leaned on the roof of the car with one hand, bent down and asked.

The car window was half down, Qi Xi smiled? His eyebrows were curved: "How long have you been back?"

The morning sun reflected on his ruby earrings?, refracting a little light luster, making him look particularly vivid and fresh.

It seems to be delicate all the way from the tip of the toe to the inside of the hair.