Chapter 97

Fu Hanyun especially likes to kiss Jian Xia.

Jian Xia is very thin, but his hands feel soft everywhere, no matter his lips, waist, belly or cheeks, in Fu Hanyun's eyes, even his hair is soft.

When the two were together, as long as there was time?, Fu Hanyun couldn't help wanting to suck him.

Fu Hanyun hugged Jian Xia and kissed him for a long time? Then he let go of his hand a little bit? He brushed his black and soft hair up, so that his whole face was exposed.

Lian Chuan is suave and suave, with a changeable image, and occasionally has a perm, so the stylist deliberately curled Jian Xia's hair into a shallow bend during today's shooting, although it has been washed, there are still faint traces.

Slightly fluffy, it makes his face smaller? Also? More refined, less obedient, but more? A little more wild?

"It's not that I like cheating, maybe? It's more appropriate to say I like stealing people." Fu Hanyun smiled, "I want to steal you home? Go there."

In the past, there was only one person in the house, and he didn't feel that way. On the contrary, he preferred to be alone compared to places with many people and noisy places.

But now, after getting used to the excitement and warmth of Jian Xia at home, when he thinks that he is the only one left in the empty room after going back, he feels cold and desolate.

Can't you just steal Jian Xia back, lock her at home and not allow her to go out.

"Thinking of me so much," Jian Xia was a little worried, "According to Director Zhou's habit, the filming cycle of this movie may? No? It's very short."

He buried his face in Fu Hanyun's neck and sighed, "Fu Hanyun, you should be more independent."

Fu Hanyun suppressed the smile on the corner of his lips, raised his hand to smooth his soft hair, then lowered his head slightly, and imprinted his hot and soft lips on the smooth skin behind his ears.

"Understood." He smiled heavily, "I have time in the future? I'll come over."

Jian Xia moved on his leg, raised her hand to hold his cheek.

"Fu Hanyun," he said, "I have worked really hard, and I will definitely win the Best Actor trophy."

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, but lowered his head and kissed his lips, pressing down on his Adam's apple with his hot fingertips, and skillfully unbuttoned his shirt...

Although the filming of "Nothing" and "The Demon Master" were different, the two still restrained themselves.

Such gentle movements made Jian Xia feel very enjoyable, as if being held in someone's hand? Careful? Careful? Careful? Careful, comfortable and addictive.

Although it was only the first day of starting the machine, he hadn't had a chance to really feel love? But when he left home suddenly, and had to spend a long time with Fu Hanyun, he couldn't see each other. In fact, Jian Xia felt somewhat I'm a little lost.

So today Fu Hanyun suddenly came over, he didn't know how happy he was.

Like a child in a boarding house who suddenly sees their parents, the sense of security and dependence surges up together and turns into enthusiasm.

...

"Fu Hanyun." At the end, Jian Xia lay on Fu Hanyun's chest, lowered her head and kissed his sweaty eyelashes, "I love you so much."

Fu Hanyun silently tightened the arms clasped around his waist, and slightly closed his eyes.

He unconsciously thought of the past.