Chapter 86

The sky outside was already dark, which made the lights of the meeting room on the third floor of Summer Entertainment as bright as day.

It was rare for Fu Hanyun to have the time to come here. As soon as he arrived, he immediately called together all the team members of the company's several card line projects. The huge oval conference room was crowded with people.

Among them, Hongliu will be released in time for the upcoming May 1st, special operations will also be officially completed in mid-May, and nothing is in full swing to form a team...

The meeting went on for a whole afternoon, his mobile phone was muted on the desktop, and the screen kept flickering.

The dinner was a set meal sent by Ryan, and the catering staff dutifully delivered the meal boxes to each project team.

It wasn't until everyone went to eat that only he and Yao Jun were left in the conference room? After Lu Xiuming, Fu Hanyun looked down at the table and held the phone in his hand.

The message reminders on the screen were almost endless, except for business-related emails, messages, and phone calls? Almost all of the rest were messages from Xiao Wanli in the small group of three.

Before Fu Hanyun could click on it, Yao Jun had already summarized the content of the information accurately and conveyed it.

"Jun'er, why don't you drink a couple of cups to relax at night?" He stretched his waist, "I've been fucking exhausted lately."

Hearing the word "Budu", Fu Hanyun frowned slightly, thinking that Wan Baiqing had already taken his favorite seat.

The spiritual obsession with cleanliness was playing tricks, which suddenly made him lose interest.

In fact, like Wan Baiqing, he also had a crush on someone else.

Secret love is bitter, but also beautiful?.

Because if you really like someone, you will hope that he can be happy forever when he is happy, and actively lend a helping hand to pull him out of the abyss of misfortune when he is unlucky, and give him a bright future?......

He hopes that the person he loves will be good forever? It doesn't matter even if he can't see him in this life.

He only has blessings and love for him, and the same? He will respect the person he loves.

Even if I hide in the shadows and can't see the light, I hope they can hold each other's hands tightly and live together safely.

He is behind the tree shadows, in the corners of the dark night, under the gray-white smoke curling up from cigarettes... I look greedily at his figure in many places, as long as I see his smile, I will feel at ease.

Therefore, he has no way to understand Wan Baiqing's liking, or his self-proclaimed love...

It's just the lowest level of possessiveness.

"Not going." He frowned and said in a cold voice.

"What's the matter?" Yao Jun came? It's disgusting, act like a baby, "Recently, Xiao Wanli and Xiao Wanli miss you to death, Yun'er, why don't you go.'

"Get out." Fu Hanyun was expressionless, but thinking that everyone hadn't seen each other for a long time, he still felt a little loose in his heart, "Why don't we change places?"

"What's the matter? That kid Yang Jinkai offended you?" Yao Junlai asked, "You said it earlier, I'll find someone to teach him a lesson and vent your anger on you."

Yang Jinkai in his mouth is Budu's boss.

"No." Fu Hanyun glanced at him speechlessly, feeling that he really couldn't come up with any reasonable reason?