Chapter 99

In the early morning, when it was just dawn, Jian Xia stretched out on the bed, and then stretched out her hand to explore the side.

The seat next to her was empty, but there was still a slight warmth from Fu Hanyun's body in the bed.

Jian Xia quietly opened her eyes. Sure enough, on the desk in front of the window, the brightness of the desk lamp was turned to the lowest level, and Fu Hanyun was already immersed in work.

Fu Hanyun is always very self-disciplined, which Jian Xia only found out later.

Get up early every morning to handle business, exercise, have breakfast, go to work...

From being a sick child to being full of energy, Jian Xia will always feel that she has taken advantage of it.

Jian Xia moved her body quietly, took out her left hand under the quilt, and put it in front of her eyes to look carefully.

Last night, Fu Hanyun was so tired that he fell asleep. He didn't have time to take a closer look at the ring on his hand.

The ring was matte, but it was particularly eye-catching in the dim light, making his fingers whiter and more beautiful.

Jian Xia couldn't help raising her right hand, pinching the ring ring and turning it on her fingers for a long time, her eyes were full of smiles.

It was as if he wanted to embed this ring in his eyes.

Subconsciously, he clenched his left hand tightly, clasped his fingertips on the ring facing his palm, and then turned his head to look at Fu Hanyun's back.

Fu Hanyun took a bath again in the morning, her black hair was slightly damp, her back was straight, and her shoulders were broad and straight in the hazy light and shadow.

Just watching? Confused, Fu Hanyun suddenly moved, and then looked back.

Jian Xia quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

The room was very quiet. After a while, the edge of the bed suddenly sank. Fu Hanyun leaned over and pinched the tip of his nose.

"Stop pretending." He smiled, "Boss? I can see your eyelashes trembling from afar."

"Your eyes look so good, okay, Fu Hanyun?" Jian Xia could only open her eyes with a smile.

"Your eyelashes are too long." Fu Hanyun smiled and raised his hand, sweeping his slender eyelashes like playing a piano with his fingertips, and Jian Xia laughed straight when itchy.

Fu Hanyun kicked off the slippers with a smile, and then lay down on her side facing Jian Xia.

He pulled his hand over and held it in his own, and used the ring on his hand to sharpen the ring on Jian Xia's hand.

This is a unique pair of rings designed by him in the world. As long as someone sees them, they will know that they are the most loving couple.

"The filming will be at half past eight." Jian Xia buried half of her face in the pillow, with her eyes bent. "It's time to get up."

"Lie down for a while, and you can get up after breakfast is brought in." Fu Hanyun pinched his fingers to play.

The two lay down and talked for a while, talking nonsense, no? What? Important, but very childishly happy because they were talking to each other.

It wasn't until the food delivery staff knocked on the door that Jian Xia sat up with support.

Jian Xia got up, washed, and when she came out of the bathroom, Fu Hanyun had already put breakfast on the dining table.