Chapter 106

Once a thorn is planted, it's hard to ignore its presence.

It's the same for Jian Xia.

After an accident at home and being backstabbed by his uncle and aunt's family, he became more defensive towards people, especially when it was related to his uncle's and aunt's family.

Hot water poured down from the top of her head, Jian Xia raised her head under the shower.

Maybe......

Maybe this call is? Uncle and aunt asked Jian Lin to call.

He didn't say anything about it to anyone, but he quietly made up his mind in his heart.

Turning off the shower, Jian Xia wiped off the water marks on her body with a bath towel, put on a bathrobe, and held the hair dryer in her hand.

In half a year, Fu Hanyun has turned this suite into his exclusive land.

Hair dryers, bath towels, clothes, simple fitness equipment...

They were all replaced with the ones he and Jian Xia used to in daily life.

The suite is not big, but there are traces of the two of them everywhere, and there is already a faint feeling of home.

Even the desk, Fu Hanyun changed it to a two-person model, with a small bookshelf, which is very convenient to use.

When Jian Xia came out, Fu Hanyun's previous video conference hadn't ended yet, so he didn't go there first, stood by the window and opened a few notebooks that Tang Ge sent today?.

After going through the subject matter and introduction, the meeting with Fu Hanyun finally came to an end.

He came out without a sound, and wrapped his arms around Jian Xia's waist from behind.

"Is there a notebook? It's not bad." He said, resting his chin on Jian Xia's shoulder, "Just the prison cage, Republic of China Opera."

"When will it open?" Jian Xia tilted her head slightly, and kissed Fu Hanyun at the end of her eyebrows. Fu Hanyun raised her face and took advantage of the situation to kiss his lips?

"Sleep?" He asked a little clingy.

Jian Xia laughed and put down the script.

Although? Most of the time? Fu Hanyun dotes on Jian Xia, but in fact, Fu Hanyun feels that Jian Xia also dotes on herself very much.

As if? At this moment.

Panting and sweating together, they totally own each other.

"If there's nothing else, the cage will be opened in mid-July." Fu Hanyun kissed Jian Xia's drenched forehead, and answered his previous question.

"Then don't think about it." Jian Xia lay on his body, habitually buried her soft cheeks in his neck, her voice was tinged with sleepiness.

Fu Hanyun didn't speak, but the arm around Jian Xia's waist tightened unconsciously.

In mid-July, it was the hot summer and the time when there were the most thunderstorms in Dragon City.

It turned out that Jian Xia said at that time that she would not take on the show? Seriously, she said that she stayed with him every time in such weather? It was also true.

In fact, after the big thunderstorm last summer?, Dragon City experienced several small thunderstorms.

Jian Xia rushed over to accompany him every time.

It's just that those few times, before Jian Xia's arrival, his mind was no longer full of scenes from his childhood.

But? There are many, many scenes where Jian Xia is by her side, embracing herself.