Chapter 7

Waking up early in the morning, Jian Xia received Jiang Fangrong's recent inspection receipts that Jian Wei had sorted out.

He opened WeChat and called up the new contact in the contact list.

The head portrait of a black dog and a white cat. The dog has smiling eyes, but the cat has a queen-like face. The name of the contact person is attached to the back of the head portrait: Fu Hanyun.

It's not that Jian Xia made a note, but Fu Hanyun's WeChat name itself is this.

After the lights were turned off last night, Jian Xia buried herself in the bed and secretly clicked on this profile picture for a while.

No matter how you look at it, it's unimaginable that such a cold and indifferent person as Fu Hanyun would use cats and dogs as his profile picture.

If it wasn't for the name appended to it, he would have thought that he had accidentally added the wrong person.

"Mr. Fu." He typed these three words with downcast eyes, and then slowly deleted them one by one.

When he decided to call Fu Hanyun directly by his name yesterday, he only thought that they needed to be called when they met, but he ignored that they also needed to be called when communicating online.

The words "Mr. Fu" can no longer be called, and it is strange to type the words "Fu Hanyun" directly on the screen.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, feeling a little embarrassed for a while.

Just when Lin Qing came out of the bathroom, Jian Xia waved to him.

"What's the matter, Xia Xia?" Lin Qing immediately jumped over when she saw this.

"If you fell in love, what would you call each other?" Jian Xia asked seriously.

"Ah, Xia Xia," Lin Qing was surprised first and then delighted, his voice was so loud that it could almost blow over the roof, "Are you in love again?"

Since Jian Xia's divorce, he and Zhang Weihao have been careful one by one, for fear that if they are not careful, they will touch Jian Xia's heartache.

He was more happy than anyone else when he heard that Jian Xia ushered in his second spring.

"If," Jian Xia raised her hand in a silent gesture, and emphasized in a low voice, "I mean if."

"Of course it's my husband." Bian Xingchen got out of bed impatiently after being woken up.

"Husband, dear, baby, Darling..." Lin Qing added, "I have everything you need."

He lowered his voice and asked, "Then are you in love or not?"

"No." Jian Xia was categorical, "Really not."

Zhang Weihao next to him reacted a little slower, and said loudly: "Xia Xia, you can also call him sweetheart."

Jian Xia leaned against the head of the bed, so embarrassed that she almost crushed the phone in her palm.

After asking around for nothing, Jian Xia bit her lip and opened Fu Hanyun's dialogue box again.

In line with the basic principle that I am not embarrassed, and the embarrassing is the basic principle of others, Jian Xia closed her eyes, and once again decided on a title that she could accept.

"Brother Fu," he kept pursing his lips very tightly while typing, "My mother's latest inspection data has just been sorted out, should I send it to you directly, or to your assistant?"

The word "you" was selected and replaced with "you", Jian Xia pressed send.

He has Tang Ge's business card in his hand, with an email address on it. When Tang Ge introduced himself to him, he said that he could handle any problems their president Fu had.